Xalimo Cries For Chris Brown

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Someone in the comments posted another tiktok. Her mom is Habesha and Her dad is a lander, yet she only claims Ethiopia. Cagdheers and xalimos are safe.

This is a farax L! Xalimos are uninvolved, come collect your Ls, that’s what you get for procreating with Itoobiyan. Of course he is Isaaq
:snoop:
@killerxsmoke
Change your title to “ The L of a Farax and his Habashi Xaas crys for Kris Jenner”
:holeup::hemad::obama:
Leave Xalimos out of your mouth
:pacspit:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The liberation of so many villages and towns from AS. The building of the Kismayoo - Af Madow road. The fact that Somalia has regained it's airspace. How investment is rising and jobs are being created.

But of course you are simply detached from reality because you don't see any of this.
Instead you air out pointless shit stuff kinda like your whole purpose.

The truth hurts but the fact you only show what hurts really goes to show what you are really about. You're not a reporter you are a fake.

This is from today. I rest my case

The liberation of so many villages and towns from AS. The building of the Kismayoo - Af Madow road. The fact that Somalia has regained it's airspace. How investment is rising and jobs are being created.

But of course you are simply detached from reality because you don't see any of this.
Instead you air out pointless shit stuff kinda like your whole purpose.

The truth hurts but the fact you only show what hurts really goes to show what you are really about. You're not a reporter you are a fake.
He is a lander the only warlords in 2023 is his uncles and Aunty

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ceebaha kali baa rabtaa inaa faafisid. Be honest. You get some enjoyment out of this. Otherwise, you would give constructive criticism and things they can do to improve. Ilaahay haku hanuuniyo.

I am a firm believer that ones who try to coke up with a solution for Somalia will eventually join me in despising it. Keep on having this delusional positive expectation for the failed nation of Somalia.

I am a firm believer that ones who try to coke up with a solution for Somalia will eventually join me in despising it. Keep on having this delusional positive expectation for the failed nation of Somalia.
Only ones who do that are the ones who put their faith in people only to be let down. I will never despair! No toxic positivity here. I’m just not a cynic. Join me and become an optimistic realist.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
You cannot argue with someone who is pessimistic. Keep on hating on Somalia, just know what you call "breaking news" is not news but sheeko and slander. I hope you never live to see the day Somalia's success bear fruit. Keep on hating.

This is from today. I rest my case

The UK

Kenya

Japan

This happens in so many places but because it happened in Somalia it's proof we are in a failed state
Oh the hypocrisy.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You cannot argue with someone who is pessimistic. Keep on hating on Somalia, just know what you call "breaking news" is not news but sheeko and slander. I hope you never live to see the day Somalia's success bear fruit. Keep on hating.

The UK

Kenya

Japan

This happens in so many places but because it happened in Somalia it's proof we are in a failed state
Oh the hypocrisy.

Yes! It happens and it happens rarely and for good reason.

Somalia in the other hand have skirmishes inside the so called parliament of a mediocre stuff.

DONT FORGET that majority of them couldn’t hold any other profession in the West other than mediocre jobs.

I agree rest my case.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Only ones who do that are the ones who put their faith in people only to be let down. I will never despair! No toxic positivity here. I’m just not a cynic. Join me and become an optimistic realist.

Easy for you to say that. Do you even know what just happened this week on the streets of Mogadishu?

1. Drug ravaged ( Khat) “security services” members manning a checkpoint shot dead several TukTuk drivers in different parts of the city.

2. municipality official with his bodyguards engaged in a battle with soldiers at a checkpoint where their bullets killed 7 innocent people.

I bet you wouldn’t be this optimistic if your loved ones were killed in a meaningless way.
it’s much easier for you to be optimistic from the comfort of your Western guri

Somali Saayid

VIP

Somalia in the other hand have skirmishes inside the so called parliament of a mediocre stuff.

DONT FORGET that majority of them couldn’t hold any other profession in the West other than mediocre jobs.

I agree rest my case.
Skirmishes? These people are arguing do you expect parliament to get along like best friends?

Somali Saayid

VIP
@Grigori Rasputin if you think Somalia is a "failed state", how come you're reporting all of it's ceeb 24/7? If you don't think Somalia will prosper why constantly slander it?

2. Is it true you are a lander?

Easy for you to say that. Do you even know what just happened this week on the streets of Mogadishu?

1. Drug ravaged ( Khat) “security services” members manning a checkpoint shot dead several TukTuk drivers in different parts of the city.

2. municipality official with his bodyguards engaged in a battle with soldiers at a checkpoint where their bullets killed 7 innocent people.

I bet you wouldn’t be this optimistic if your loved ones were killed in a meaningless way.
it’s much easier for you to be optimistic from the comfort of your Western guri
Thanks for that info.

I am planning to move back home very soon in shaa Allah. So, not scared by your fear mongering.

My family lives there. Some have never left while others continue to go back every year. Bad things happen everywhere. Stop living in fear. You will die when Allah wills it.

I agree rest my case.

Even when you're reporting positive stories, you have to ruin them. Why did you add his father abused his mother part? Is that true or you've made it up?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Even when you're reporting positive stories, you have to ruin them. Why did you add his father abused his mother part? Is that true or you've made it up?

It went viral last year. His mother filmed it. She was desperate.