Xalimo Cries For Chris Brown

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
She just wants to meet C breezy without paying the thousand dollar tax stop moving
broke Halimo

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Dajjal brown finna take your girl beat her up and return her next weekend and she still gonna be reminiscing on how good dat beat down was.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why is she crying over what sounds like autotune? Chris Brown isn't even the best singer. He's a good entertainer which is eclipsed by his extremely toxic and unredemptive behaviour. Trey Songz is also facing allegations. Interestingly, they are also both from Virginia.

Meanwhile Chris Brown is abusive and has made it abundantly clear that is how he wishes to lead his life with zero accountability and there are many public records to suggest this.
"People complain about ni***s being stalkers and in love with you all and that kind of crazy sh*t and get tired of us. Well, guess what. I'm one of those ni***s. If I love you bi*** ain't no one going to have you!. I'm going to make you miserable. I'm going to chase that ni*** out. I'm going to chase your a** around. Shit, I'm one of those ni***s, bi**** if I love you ain't no one going to love you!" - Chris Brown.
Though I know the music industry is shady and that's putting it lightly. Despite that music is hard to stop listening to indefinitely. In that case, I prefer better alternatives. These days I can only stand to listen to R&B from artists who can write, are functional and can make their love lives work (as it comes through in their music).​

She’s not even Somali she’s habesha you morons. It’s like some of you have a fetish for blasting Somali people on social media. How about we move about our lives instead of taking Ls that arnt even ours to begin with ?

Last edited:
Chris Brown is living proof of pretty privilege. Nigga beat Rihanna until she was blue and you still got femoids 10 years later lining up in droves as if they are a group of lionesses waiting for the lion alpha male of the pack to take turns on each and every of them. #BlackPill

Yaraye

VIP
She’s not even Somali she’s habesha you morons. It’s like some of you have a fetish for blasting Somali people on social media. How about we move about our lives instead of taking Ls that arnt even ours to begin with ?
heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy! I thought that gorgori guy on twitter didn't have an account anymore :mugshotman:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Who taught this FOB @Grigori Rasputin how to use Twitter. He has more reach now to spread his anti-Somali fake news

What’s the matter here!

whybdont you have this same energy for your qabiil’s warlords that turned Somalia into a nightmare.

heck I didn’t pick up a gun. I didn’t loot. I didn’t destroy a government and therefore turned Somalia into a failed state.

Go blame others adeer.

I am a victim.

tell Somalia apologized to me I will continue staying the fact.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
I am a victim.

tell Somalia apologized to me I will continue staying the fact.
Of what? Don't play this game where you act like a helpless vicitim. You tarnish the Somali name everywhere on Social media your bullshit isn't reporting it's straight up xaar you wiped up from the corners of the internet.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Of what? Don't play this game where you act like a helpless vicitim. You tarnish the Somali name everywhere on Social media your bullshit isn't reporting it's straight up xaar you wiped up from the corners of the internet.

I am the lone Somali Twitter news reporter. I cover all the ills of the failed nation. The truth hurts.

Tell me any positive news out of the failed state ?

I think it's kind of concerning and hilarious how people are shaming her because Chris Brown specifically isn't attractive/talented and not the fact that she's acting like a retard in public :deadrose:

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
I am the lone Somali Twitter news reporter. I cover all the ills of the failed nation. The truth hurts.

Tell me any positive news out of the failed state ?
The liberation of so many villages and towns from AS. The building of the Kismayoo - Af Madow road. The fact that Somalia has regained it's airspace. How investment is rising and jobs are being created.

But of course you are simply detached from reality because you don't see any of this.
Instead you air out pointless shit stuff kinda like your whole purpose.

The truth hurts but the fact you only show what hurts really goes to show what you are really about. You're not a reporter you are a fake.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why put the feet there if she is not Caagdheer maybe half.
Someone in the comments posted another tiktok. Her mom is Habesha and Her dad is a lander, yet she only claims Ethiopia. Cagdheers and xalimos are safe.

This is a farax L! Xalimos are uninvolved, come collect your Ls, that’s what you get for procreating with Itoobiyan. Of course he is Isaaq
:snoop: