XALIMO GANG ATTACKS A SOMALI FAMILY ON VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If you look like a quintessential Somali you slapping the air right now
Angry Come On GIF by Tennis TV

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ayo!
This ahmed dude is a snake. Yesterday he posed as a somali with our flag as his pfp but today he went back to the ethiopia flag! I heard he’s oromo. His video was the most viral on twitter

Ayo!
This ahmed dude is a snake. Yesterday he posed as a somali with our flag as his pfp but today he went back to the ethiopia flag! I heard he’s oromo. His video was the most viral on twitter
Hmm, this actually makes sense. Considering the fact that the girl who got attacked spoke on Instagram live stating she was shocked how this was spread all over social media. I remembered the post barely having likes too. Definitely very suspicious...

HIBAQ123

You contextualised and made clearances for the devolution and violence in Somalia, so perhaps you should extend the same courtesy to the madows you have in mind.

What do I mean by this?

Afro-Americans really didn't suffer from the same kind of social ills prior to the 70s -- when drugs were poured into their communities; when their leaders were assassinated; and when their movements were infiltrated and disbanded by the most powerful Government the world has ever seen.

Most Afro-Americans are not uncouth, violent hoodlums that relish in beating up their elders.

What you regard as madow culture is in actuality, a violent, peripheral sub-culture that is abhorred by most Afro-Americans -- and it wouldn't be fair to present them as the avatars of Afro-American culture, in the same way that mooryans shouldn't be presented as avatars of Somali culture.

Also, the madows of the United States (and their activism) secured certain concessions that were extended to minorities as a whole -- including Somalis.
Well said

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Yes he's sharing it everywhere very suspicious :cosbyhmm:
He’s Somali been tweeting about puntland politics before he deleted all his past tweets, just wants likes n followers, he’s been sharing it to right wing pages since yesterday. We trending on Twitter rn

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@ All MJs hold this L! I know 2 of the gorls one is mj, the other is hawiye but bcuz Minnesota is MJ majority y’all hold this L.
@Abdisamad unfortately our darod kabalaleh coalition has ended. I’m officially forming an Absame Coalition for Jidwaaq and OGs.

You’d never catch us OG majority (San Diego) doing this shit.
:trumpsmirk:

AbdiFreedom

Zookeeper
Staff Member
SomaliSpot ruins my opinion of Somalis.

I had way more positive opinions about Somalis before joining and reading this place.

But the constant ceeb about Somalis that gets posted here has affected my opinions of Somalis. :mjkkk::mjlol:

Twitter is way worse. Somalispot is nothing compared to what's posted there.

Dont you live away from them and haven't ever been around them where you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.