XALIMO GANG ATTACKS A SOMALI FAMILY ON VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the reasons why we have the second amendment. If the family had a gun, this would be over quick.
On another note, these little kids need to be shipped to their country. They do not deserve to live in this country. I am sure they have relatives that would die to come to the United States and make something of themselves.

This is one of the reasons why we have the second amendment. If the family had a gun, this would be over quick.
On another note, these little kids need to be shipped to their country. They do not deserve to live in this country. I am sure they have relatives that would die to come to the United States and make something of themselves.
Born in USA raised in USA , that's their country :yousmart:

Born in USA raised in USA , that's their country :yousmart:
You never know they could have still migrated. I could be wrong too since most recent migrants have some sort of class when they arrive in a new country.
Just remember when these stories hit the news, it won’t be titled Americans attacking Americans. It will be labeled group of Somali girls attacking.

World

VIP
The Somali mum victim would probably defend the attackers and say not to shoot them. I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t press charges.

Identifying with them means adopting their customs and / or stereotypes. Lets not be dense.

I don't recall seeing any AAs when we were killing and maiming each other over qabil.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blaming AAs is disgusting and above all hypocritical.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The vid was kinda hard to watch. Didn’t expect them to physically injure a hooyo like that though
I’m glad I wasn’t the only one, it was far too unbearable to watch the full videos lol. Still crazy to me.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Can you imagine the amount of charges .

Lets named them

1. home invasion

2. Malicious intent.

3. assault with a weapon

4. Break-in

5. Child endangerment

6. Personal injury

7. Burglary

I assure you several of them are at least 18 and think they still kids. They’ll have a rude awakening when they’re told “you’re charged as an adult “.
8. elderly abuse

9. Property damage

10. premeditated assault

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Has these girls being identified? I don’t care about internet talk that will blow over by tomorrow. I want these girls to face the hand of the law.

I absolutely want to see them wailing as they learn the charges.
I want them to be punished badly.

Why is it always this guy posting about somalis? He made it go even more viral. The comments are disgusting and racist and we even have other Africans joining in and saying “don’t say African culture it’s Somalis only”. This Andy guy also framed it to act like the victim isn’t Somali..

This is what happens when you give Somalis everything on a silver plate. This video has convinced me we are no different to the Negroes we like to disassociate with. Europe and NA diaspora are all dumb khasaaro. These kind of stupid retards deserve to be sent to a REAL dhaqan celis camp. Take their passport and everything and let them rot
Even Negros from Africa know not to act like this, they don't emulate ghetto behaviors in America, you can tell an African by behavior. But Somalis, maybe it's the upbringing and government housing at play. There needs to be a Back to Somalia movement that should happen.

Why is it always this guy posting about somalis? He made it go even more viral. The comments are disgusting and racist and we even have other Africans joining in and saying “don’t say African culture it’s Somalis only”. This Andy guy also framed it to act like the victim isn’t Somali..
That's what we're talking about. This is what all those people who were insulting their own ethnicity invited in...

Andy Ngo is a clout chaser with almost a million followers.
Now the story is being twisted in such a way that it's making it seem like Somali people are out of control. He mentions the ethnicity and religion of the attackers, but conveniently doesn't mention that the victims are also of the same ethnicity and religion.

Last edited:
That's what we're talking about. This is what all those people who were insulting their own ethnicity...

Andy Ngo is a clout chaser with almost a million followers.
Now the story is being twisted in such a way that it's making it seem like Somali people are out of control. He mentions the ethnicity and religion of the attackers, but conveniently doesn't mention that the victims are also of the same ethnicity and religion.
Yes he’s a sick bastard and he knows exactly what he’s doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.