XALIMO GANG ATTACKS A SOMALI FAMILY ON VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here with a twitter account needs to go in the comments section ASAP and make sure the people there know the victims were also Somali, because they seem to think the victims were cadaan

Hard to counter the misinformation when the same neef who posted the video is the same one who tagged Andy Ngo and others.

Look at him begging for credit.

Screenshot_20211207-105745_Chrome.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It's always madows, gaalo and ajnabi's fault. Look at them trying to minimize damage by pointing out the victims are Somalis when that's completely irrelevant.

:ivers:

And people on this app have the cheek to say black people are not “racist to Somalis” looking at these comments you would think these people are white racists.
Less racist comments were on reddit. A white majority subreddit. The mods also did their job and deleted many comments.

Meanwhile on LSA they're allowing the xenophobia. Black people are way more xenophobic towards Somali's. Look at the obsessed Bantu's coming on here trolling

reer

VIP
Less racist comments were on reddit. A white majority subreddit. The mods also did their job and deleted many comments.

Meanwhile on LSA they're allowing the xenophobia. Black people are way more xenophobic towards Somali's. Look at the obsessed Bantu's coming on here trolling
we bantus are expanding. southern somalia belongs to us. we bantus have thousands of troops protecting you in your land. #bantuweyne :rejoice:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
And people on this app have the cheek to say black people are not “racist to Somalis” looking at these comments you would think these people are white racists.
African Americans calling us ghetto when they make up 13% of the population and commit over 50% of violent crimes in the country
:russ:

Xoxoxo

VIP
lmaoo, I joined this forum so i can talk to Somalis, I only bring up madows if the situation calls for it, other than that, idgaf about ya'll. Bye
Just stfu at this point because nobody asked you to be on this forum and to share your opinion either. Nobody asked for that shit either and here you are rattling your mouth like a dog who got rabies and blames shit we do, we commit on other people. Accept the L and move on African Americans don’t have A N Y T H I N G to do with this.

Shut up buck ass looking *****. Just start acting high with me and I’ll promise you I’ll make a hell out of your life. Just go on and defend those tranny ass looking *****s who are related to your ass. This is a L for Somalis only and has NOTHING to do with other ethnicities. I DO NOT CARE if they are Somali or not. An idiot is always an idiot and you defending those idiot and blaming a whole another ethnicity not forgetting that girl and her poor mother got attacked is ridiculous itself. Dumb ass jiggaboo
where did i defend them? All I implied was that I wouldn't be surprised if they were part of that black/urban washed crowd that see this sort of behaviour as cool. Not my fault you interpreted it wrong.

Also, I'd probably knock your midget ass out irl lool, nobody's scared of fat ass angry american mchippo :drakekidding: I'm used to dealing with wildlife

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
I couldn’t care less for ajnabis.

Just cos they’re racist doesn’t give us free license to be racist to others.

Our deen is very clear on racism.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I'm starting to think we have lots of people here larping as Somali folks. Dakdan sidaan u hadlayaan Somali ma aha, ajnabi iska ilali.
Boohoo “dadkan sidaah u Hadlayaan Somali ma aha 🥺😭🥺” shut the f up because nobody asked for your ass and opinion either. It’s cock behaviour to cry about shit happening in your community but blaming on other ethnicities who have NOTHING to do with the shit we do to each other on a daily basis. Somali ma aha Kulaha. Go on and defend those tranny ass looking s if you think they were right and totally do not deserve to get locked up for bezitting innocent people up INCLUDING TASING AN INNOCENT HOOYO.

What do you expect from that forum? It’s a congregation of miserable and bitter women that display inferiority complex towards anyone and everyone. The topics on there are cringeworthy. The amount of racism and xenophobia on that forum would put 4chan/stormfront to shame. Africans are joining in on insulting us. There was a Nigerian saying that this behavior is the result of fathers not being present. What would she know when her country ranked 2nd highest in paternity fraud in the world? Every community has its’ problems. And then there are of course African Americans calling for these teens to be deported as if they aren’t American citizens. Oh Allah, help us :liberaltears:

Xoxoxo

VIP
where did i defend them? All I implied was that I wouldn't be surprised if they were part of that black/urban washed crowd that see this sort of behaviour as cool. Not my fault you interpreted it wrong.

Also, I'd probably knock your midget ass out irl lool, nobody's scared of fat ass angry american mchippo :drakekidding: I'm used to dealing with wildlife
you excusing their behaviour and saying that “madows” are the root cause off it showed that you were trying to bring up excuses and getting them out of your ass while ignoring the horrible behaviour these women were committing. But noooo!!! It’s the madows fault right that our country is a shit hole after 3 decades and because of that birthed a whole generation of mentally ill Somalis?.

Who are you beating up? I am 1.74m and actually do boxing for “fun” sweetheart. compared to other users here, I was actually born AND grew up in Somalia. So don’t even act like a around me qanisyahow. Wallahi waan ku wassa nacasyahow don’t be acting all high with me degenerate .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts