Xalimo goes to South Korea and gets racially profiled

I will never understand any Maadow person that obsesses over let alone MOVES TO east Asia of all fucking places in the world, the most retarded shit ever wallahi. Learn the language sure but why tf would you want to LIVE THERE ?????

Even worse the maadows trying to squeeze themselves into kpop or whatever :mjlol: I always get second hand embarassment. There’s more than enough black genres of music to get into, soul, jazz, reggae, hip hop etc etc why tf would you want to insert yourself into Korea for what? The idiocy…

I don’t feel sorry for her u knew what u were getting into this, mentality also why africa ain’t shit black people don’t want to appreciate/build up the beauty in their own culture or countries they just wanna jump ship to any other country. So dumb.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Why is she getting so worked up over what an Asian says

somalis look way more humanoid, while they are mongloid and we are above them in racial hierarchy

I would go to K04ria for the skincare and cheaper dermatologists and skincare procedures. Skin boosters and all sorts of beauty procedures are like half or even a quarter of what you’d pay in the UK or America. Plus I love K04rian beauty.
Girl their skincare got bleach in it watch tf out your gonna come out the shower looking like Michael Jackson :mjlol: :camby:

Someone remind these South Koreans half their people are literally starving slaves worshipping Kim Jong Un they have a lot of nerve wallahi, they need to worry ab their own

This video was leaked years ago believe me there’s countless people like her starving like this right now. We don’t even know how bad the situation is over there that’s how repressed and isolated these North Koreans are, they don’t even have internet. F*cked up they the most down bad people on the planet wallahi billahi

Are you ok, everyone now uses Korean skincare. Have you been living under a rock sis. They’re major brands now used by Westerners
I don’t know what you mean by everyone cuz I got quite a large social circle and I don’t know a single person who uses korean skincare barring the actual Koreans I know :mjlol:Im not denying it’s popular but living under a rock? EVERYONE? Definitely not

But look it up anyways they do have all sort of lightening shit in there, DYOR, you will be shocked:trumpsmirk:

I don’t know what you mean by everyone cuz I got quite a large social circle and I don’t know a single person who uses korean skincare barring the actual Koreans I know :mjlol:Im not denying it’s popular but living under a rock? EVERYONE? Definitely not

But look it up anyways they do have all sort of lightening shit in there, DYOR, you will be shocked:trumpsmirk:
Most people now use Korean skincare and you find in Sephora and Watsons another places. You probably don’t know they’re originally Korean, so yes sis you’re living under a rock lol.

Yes Sephora is really going to sell bleaching creams not approved by the FDA 😂

But yes, I know about their obsession with skin lighting, but they’re not going to put it all skin care and not especially the ones geared towards a Western market.

They mostly actually inject Glutathione to get lighter btw.

This was cringe. Why do you have a tweet from 2020 saved on your phone??
Because they’re obsessed with catching out Somali girls.

There are no group of men and women with perfect people. You will find Somali prozzies if you look hard enough, you will find Somali jump offs, you will find Somalis making a fool of themselves in Korea, but unfortunately the some who do stuff like that is a rep for all in the minds of weirdo Somali men.

The idea of ransom Somali girls being a representation of all Somali girls needs to die. No group is perfect. Everyone has ciyaal suuqs but unfortunately for us, Somali men want to dig up and expose every single one and scream from the roof tops. This phenomenon must stem from being under socialized and not mingling with people.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Because they’re obsessed with catching out Somali girls.

There are no group of men and women with perfect people. You will find Somali prozzies if you look hard enough, you will find Somali jump offs, you will find Somalis making a fool of themselves in Korea, but unfortunately the some who do stuff like that is a rep for all in the minds of weirdo Somali men.

The idea of ransom Somali girls being a representation of all Somali girls needs to die. No group is perfect. Everyone has ciyaal suuqs but unfortunately for us, Somali men want to dig up and expose every single one and scream from the roof tops. This phenomenon must stem from being under socialized and not mingling with people.

Yep. Look at the reply I gave to rayaale.

I literally said focusing on these chicks that move away from home for school is pointless.
Majority of xalimos go to public universities nearby that are packed with somalis.

"This phenomenon must stem from being under socialized and not mingling with people."

A lot of these people live in Somali enclaves where men and women are policed often. For some reason these niggas can't seem to understand why some somali people do their best to escape these environments.

Yep. Look at the reply I gave to rayaale.

I literally said focusing on these chicks that move away from home for school is pointless.
Majority of xalimos go to public universities nearby that are packed with somalis.

"This phenomenon must stem from being under socialized and not mingling with people."

A lot of these people live in Somali enclaves where men and women are policed often. For some reason these niggas can't seem to understand why some somali people do their best to escape these environments.
Nope, I don’t think they live in Somali enclave. Take it from someone that grew up with a lot of Somalis, the idea of seeing wayward Somalis doesn’t phase me because when you see a lot of Somalis, you’ll see the good, the bad and the down right crazy. In certain areas, especially with high concentration of Somalis, the ciyaal suuq girls boys and girls used to chill together ect. I think the Somalis who are online obsessively going on about Somali girls tend to be the under socialized ones or the ultra ciyaal suuqs who’ve spent decades partying with boys and Somali girls so their main interaction with Somali females would be the ones like them but even then those types aren’t the types to be online constantly harassing ect.