Xalimo goes to South Korea and gets racially profiled

I don't know why people acting like discrimination in an ethnically homogeneous country is this crazy evil thing when it's part of human nature. I do despise indhoyar double standards when it comes to whites but ultimately I think most countries should limit immigration and make it obvious the foreigners living there are guests.

I don’t need ChatGPT. Not once did I use Chat GPT in our exchange.

I can easily flip it, pleasexplain why highly educated men have lower children rate than working class men? If it was just feminism richer and educated men would be having more kid right?

Blaming feminism when you can see this tendency with college educated men Is a joke.

Also, what’s your solution? Ban schooling for women like Afghanistan and forcefully get to women married if and r-worded and or ban contraception? What is it do you want as a solution?

. So please leave me alone.

Bye!
1.)Ban contraception's, Abortions, and limit people from putting their child up for adoption
2.)Bring back the manufacturing/blue-labor sector by mass remigration of ethnics (illegal or legal) to give viable alternatives to college for native born Americans
3.)Give governmental incentives for woman to have children
4.)Idealization of traditional household marriages in media

Trending