Xalimo makes a video claiming most Somali woman bleach their skin 100k views and rising

@m
09-2016 was a dark time period for us darkskin niggas nation wide :mjcry:

Black panther in 2018 changed our lives. I will always be grateful for t'challa
Excited Black Panther GIF by ScooterMagruder
@Homerlilian why the downvote i’m not even tryna mock him. it’s common knowledge dark skin niggas no matter their facial features were at one point the but of the joke. I never supported it and thought it was discrimation. i don’t even make fun of fat niggas

@m

@Homerlilian why the downvote i’m not even tryna mock him. it’s common knowledge dark skin niggas no matter their facial features were at one point the but of the joke. I never supported it and thought it was discrimation. i don’t even make fun of fat niggas

yeah mate took it back seems like nobody’s offended.I Sound like them cadaan sjw’s I’m gonna get of the my phone now

A796D8EA-8779-45E2-8B1D-9C3838D6AE71.jpeg

Kisame

Plotting world domination
@m

Roasting niggas back in the day was always a tough task. Id be getting cooked as soon as someone said one darkskin joke :mjcry:

Brutal time period for us darkskins. The women had it worse. I use to see them get called roaches all the time on twitter.

yeah mate took it back seems like nobody’s offended.I Sound like them cadaan sjw’s I’m gonna get of the my phone now

View attachment 332328

We up now

:rejoice:

This the best era to be darkskin

@Kisame social media opened my eyes to many things . Back in my school years dark skins especially unique looking ones were always crushed on and given their flowers . Especially the Somalis with soft hair texture that were tall . Hell Somalis being considered ugly rhetoric I only encountered a year back.

Roasting niggas back in the day was always a tough task. Id be getting cooked as soon as someone said one darkskin joke :mjcry:

Brutal time period for us darkskins. The women had it worse. I use to see them get called roaches all the time on twitter.

We up now

:rejoice:

This the best era to be darkskin
fr bro niggas use to tweet dark skin girls squirt motor oil it was brutal.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
@Kisame social media opened my eyes to many things . Back in my school years dark skins especially unique looking ones were always crushed on and given their flowers . Especially the Somalis with soft hair texture that were tall . Hell Somalis being considered ugly rhetoric I only encountered a year back.
Women treated me well :diddyass:

My opps have mainly been lightskin niggas.

She's been behaving bizarrely for the past 24 hours after just registering on this forum the other day.

I'm still trying to figure out how the topic of her comments was Western Somalis absorbing African American ideas of race uncritically for instance, colourism, featurism, the lightskin vs darkskin dichotomy, only to play into the "exotical victimhood" narrative from these AA spaces she just critiqued earlier.

You and @winterwoods should just place her in your 'Ignore' lists where she belongs and preserve your peace.

Weekend Champagne GIF
I thought it was a whole ass man nvm. Thank you and you are right.

Honestly, I'm tired of seeing self-hating Somalis. Why give ammo to ajinabis who hate us? Bleaching is rare amongst Somalis worldwide, especially in the diaspora. I have never heard of younger generation Somalis doing it; maybe a few aunties, but that’s it. Now an ajnabi will see this and think all Somalis do it. God, it’s so annoying. Some Somalis genuinely have a humiliation kink.

look how she reacts when she gets caught in the act 💀 😂
View attachment 332017
Does she think this is India or something

Does she think this is India or something
Lol if you try to discuss this with these ds Somali girls on here they will just attack you. They are so insecure. It makes people look ugly.

I'm glad Iman the model didn't go around talking about colorism. Back in the day Somali celebs weren't educated on sjw, anti black and all this other crap. They used to discuss fgm and issues Somali women actually faced. Sadly you now have the Black wannabe crew (like the fonts here and thie girl in the toktok) or the Palestine crew.

I don't want to see anyone here defending this woman. She is 100% pandering to insecure SJW madow girls for tiktok clout. Making it out like the default somali features are some rarity ina illahi
Exactly, that was my point. Black Americans really have colorism. It's sad. This girl is just pandering and she knows full well she can find a spouse with her looks. Hell she can even get a Black American man who somehow think East Africans are the real Black people easily.

Btw Black Americans have figured this shit out and now have started a FBA movement to push out all the wannabe Black Americans lol. They have had enough of it. Go make your own knowledge and movement. Stop copying another group of people. It's so cringe.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
Exactly, that was my point. Black Americans really have colorism. It's sad. This girl is just pandering and she knows full well she can find a spouse with her looks. Hell she can even get a Black American man who somehow think East Africans are the real Black people easily.

Btw Black Americans have figured this shit out and now have started a FBA movement to push out all the wannabe Black Americans lol. They have had enough of it. Go make your own knowledge and movement. Stop copying another group of people. It's so cringe.
Made a post about it on twitter that's gaining some traction

Made a post about it on twitter that's gaining some traction

She said that light Somalis aren't even Somali but the weirdo fonts on here are telling me to not respond. Does that make sense? If the topic was about dark skin appreciation I would stay out of it but this is literally about erasing Somalis who are light. Peek saqajnimo and we won't stop blasting these cringey, bitter weirdo girls.

Lol great post! I'm glad some men notice this foolish behaviour. Btw as a man do u not notice they want to disrespect lightskin women for what men like? And they never mention lightskin men? Where is the smoke for them? Hahaha wa ceeb weyn this behaviour. Hopefully teasing them will wake them from the delusions over sympathizing with a mental illness like ppl do with trans ppl. No fucking way, wake up!!!

I hope they grow out of it because I feel sorry for them.

Btw the girl in the pic isn't even mixed. I know so many Somali girls who are full Somali that look like her lol.

What's next? Ilhan Omar is mixed and benefited from colorism to get into the white house.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
I don't care about none of the shit she's babbling about. She's making content for us apes and her fine ass begging for a nigga like me to come and save her.

Y'all can have Hyatt Im done with lightskins @Khaemwaset View attachment 332322

Us darkskin gotta stick together. We are the true somalis not you fucking lightskin Ethiopian ana arab APES.
I'm done with hyatt sxb 🙏🏾