Xassan Garguurte's qabyalaad on full display!

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
You'll give up everything so easily? We should join the SNA and all other federal government institutions in mass just to rub it on their faces lol.. f*ck their opinion, ma iyaga wadanka kaa xiga? Beside the education was extended to Somalis through international aid, it's not like these shaqo la'aan welfare check collectors did anything to send that young to Qatar to educate him..
Sna is open for everyone its just that only individuals from abgaal and raxanweyn are more willing to join.
Meeshan lama kala xigo

Sna is open for everyone its just that only individuals from abgaal and raxanweyn are more willing to join.
Meeshan lama kala xigo
We do have our own defense forces in PL.. But in my opinion we should strengthen the SNA by making it a multi qabiil force.. It's just most of us don't have high faith in hsm, everyone especially PL is guarded because of him and his policies.. Appearently now he's even open to give Ethiopia acces to the sea after all the fury.. Now I feel like apologizing to our Somaliand brothers :noneck: :snoop:

We do have our own defense forces in PL.. But in my opinion we should strengthen the SNA by making it a multi qabiil force.. It's just most of us don't have high faith in hsm, everyone especially PL is guarded because of him and his policies.. Appearently now he's even open to give Ethiopia acces to the sea after all the fury.. Now I feel like apologizing to our Somaliand brothers :noneck: :snoop:
Nope

Trending