Xassan Garguurte's qabyalaad on full display!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope it was an honest mistake seeing that it was corrected, we should acknowledge and celebrate our bright young minds collectively :)

I hope it was an honest mistake seeing that it was corrected, we should acknowledge and celebrate our bright young minds collectively :)
So out of all the candidates not even one in the top 10, who is also magically an abgaal was the one that was posted… First the Somali runner girl embarrassing us now this… no shame wallahi

This is the real you.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
then you people are no different then secessionist isaaq :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
They’re the most patriotic ones and look how they’re being treated. You can’t blame people for the consequences of a qabil government. Blame the people allowing this.

They’re the most patriotic ones and look how they’re being treated. You can’t blame people for the consequences of a qabil government. Blame the people allowing this.
no, there is no justifying breaking away. if you want more autonomy argue for confederation not secessionism

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
no, there is no justifying breaking away. if you want more autonomy argue for confederation not secessionism
I suppose that’s true, but they won’t even be allowed that. Maybe next government, but current one didn’t allow them to play in the soccer matches.

Or we should fight the nepotism so it doesn't happen again, maybe easier than every federal state building their own airforce, navy and military :ftw9nwa:

USC mooryaans already told you once they don't want you in their land, this was in 1991.
Are we hard of hearing? Dadkaan ma rabaan ineey dal nala wadaagan, they just want to eat our collective resources as a nation. We need to expose them to the entire world, by leaving them to their activities.

Trending