Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
inb4 biological justifications.

The Coolidge effect
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect

HZ7CWBs.png

Because it might all just be one big game to a man?
You don't seem very nowledgeable. to women it is a game of manupulation and challenge men are all about attraction and that is why when i asked my friend he said there nothing like new p******

T

Tokio

You don't seem very nowledgeable. to women it is a game of manupulation and challenge men are all about attraction and that is why when i asked my friend he said there nothing like new p******
Well your friends a scum...

There is a certain beauty about being wholly devoted to one person, men don't seem to get this. They are all big wusses who are afraid of commitment. When do they grow out of this, is the better question.

Heart break is deadly.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Honestly every guy wants to have more than 1 female:ahh:
We love multiple females at the same time:denzelnigga:
I will have multiple females so I can do my part to get my sub clan back to respectability:banderas:
#man on a mission

siilaanyolaugh

So wrong.

We don't want no one minute man!
This. It's all a silly thing 2 minute nerds on the interent made to feel better about themselves. Real men last 2 hours :heh:

By the way, why are females represented with rats? Talk about disrespect. This is why these nerds never get a gf.

T

Tokio

2 hours..yeah maybe if you was making love to a sea otter? Gtfo...:camby:

Right now who is that gets emotionally crushed in the end? Is it the man or is it the manipulative woman ?
:stopit:

Apollo

VIP
This. It's all a silly thing 2 minute nerds on the interent made to feel better about themselves. Real men last 2 hours

By the way, why are females represented with rats? Talk about disrespect. This is why these nerds never get a gf.

It is an actual theory that exists. It is not made up nonsense. Search in Google Scholar for coolidge effect and you will find hundreds of studies from reputable universities. :deadrose:

It has also been backed up by neurotransmitter analyses, males get a big dopamine boost when presented with new female partners.

It is what it is.

Right now who is that gets emotionally crushed in the end? Is it the man or is it the manipulative woman ?
:stopit:
I won't dignify this witless question with an answer, sorry. Let me ask you, have you ever let yourself fall in love. Like really, deeply, wholesomely in love? I'll wait.

FYI once you mature enough, you'll remember me and you'll be regretful you spent all your youths washed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts