Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Assuming he cheated on you, you're clearly not the one :comeon::comeon:

cIWR2dk.jpg

orAzOpf.jpg

:dead1:

Assuming he cheated on you, you're clearly not the one :comeon::comeon:
Oooh, but I so am. Our paths crossed for a reason. There's no one more perfect for him... than I of course.

To feel better, I eat creamy Godiva and tell myself he's not ready for me, just yet. But soon.

polar_bear-14054.gif

T

Tokio

Oooh, but I so am. Our paths crossed for a reason. There's no one more perfect for him... than I of course.

To feel better, I eat creamy Godiva and tell myself he's not ready for me, just yet. But soon.

polar_bear-14054.gif
This woman :chrisfreshhah:
clear.png

S

syntax

polar_bear-14054.gif

So he cheated on you yet you still want to be with him?

I'm starting to see why he cheated on you now..

So he cheated on you yet you still want to be with him?

I'm starting to see why he cheated on you now..
Another ciyaal who hasn't the slightest clue about love. Once you fall in love...you can't find yourself out of it so easily.

S

syntax

Another ciyaal who hasn't the slightest clue about love. Once you fall in love...you can't find yourself out of it so easily.

Lol your just another basic ruunti. Have some self respect and let go of this nigga, he clearly doesn't respect you anymore. You can't expect others to respect you if you don't respect and value yourself. Don't become another clingy xalimo.

Lol your just another basic ruunti. Have some self respect and let go of this nigga, he clearly doesn't respect you anymore. You can't expect others to respect you if you don't respect and value yourself. Don't become another clingy xalimo.
If you had to choose between one, which do you prefer? An obsessive "clingy" gf or a neglectful one?

S

syntax

If you had to choose between one, which do you prefer? An obsessive "clingy" gf or a neglectful one?

Neither because in the real world those two extremes aren't the only options. There are normal xalimos out there.

Get your act together abaayo. This nigga cheated you, he aint worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts