Y do man cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't dignify this witless question with an answer, sorry. Let me ask you, have you ever let yourself fall in love. Like really, deeply, wholesomely in love? I'll wait.

FYI once you mature enough, you'll remember me and you'll be regretful you spent all your youths washed out.
Yh i did fall in love and I haven't trusted women since. I was 16 I am 22 now and a female will get zero trust from me. We can have everything but I won't invest my emotions into a female.

F

Forfon

Then that guy just wasn't built for this stuff. Any man that gets wrapped around a woman's pinky finger is an amateur that will after a lot of experience turn into an asshole that breaks women's hearts.

A man must love his woman more, than the woman who loves him!

That's the virtues of longevity in regards to allll relationships

S

syntax

Well obviously the man is useless

Same could be said for the woman, from the man's perspective. This thread is stupid as f*ck. This isn't a gender issue but a human issue. Some people are scumbags, it shouldn't be narrowed down to one gender.

Yh i did fall in love and I haven't trusted women since. I was 16 I am 22 now and a female will get zero trust from me. We can have everything but I won't invest my emotions into a female.
So you're essentially saying men are fragile, begrudging beings?

F

Forfon

Same could be said for the woman, from the man's perspective. This thread is stupid as f*ck. This isn't a gender issue but a human issue. Some people are scumbags, it shouldn't be narrowed down to one gender.

Men are just so useless at times. I swear, I just want to grip the back of their head and smash their face into something, due to their stupidity.

S

syntax

Men are just so useless at times. I swear, I just want to grip the back of their head and smash their face into something, due to their stupidity.

Lol @ you generalizing all men. Seems like you just had bad experiences with niggas. I could say the same thing about xalimos. Alot of them are stupid af and simple minded. Sometimes I feel like it's too hard to find a xalimo my age that will actually eat her food instead of fucking taking 40 pictures of it documenting everything like it's national geographic.

Anyways, there's a lot of good faraxs (and xalimos) out there. You just must've had bad luck

Sometimes you love them, and other times I'm prefectly alright taking their head off their shoulder with a machete or an english longsword.

F

Forfon

Lol @ you generalizing all men. Seems like you just had bad experiences with niggas. I could say the same thing about xalimos. Alot of them are stupid af and simple minded. Sometimes I feel like it's too hard to find a xalimo my age that will actually eat her food instead of fucking taking 40 pictures of it documenting everything like it's national geographic.

Anyways, there's a lot of good faraxs (and xalimos) out there. You just must've had bad luck

I hate that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts