Yoooo what's up with Fouseytube??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabs abandon Islam within minutes of landing in the U.S.

Only idiotic somalis wear khamiis in public and force their kindergartners to wear elaborate desert gear in the Midwest

:ayaanswag:

Just need to change the style and follow the new fashion of hijab

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I don't like him. Haven't you seen the video of all those jilbaab wearing Somalis and Pakis run after him as if he was Christiano Ronaldo? That happened in the UK too. Dude only makes yt videos chill
I meant why do you want to see Muslim girls' idols destoryed?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's no love lost for you pagan mofo on everything I love, stay hiding online you servile freaks, you cowards are washed wallahi.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
This servile warsengeli brown nosing docile servile timid no buck bone having kowtowing benson, stay forever grovelling, stay prostrated to men that breath the same air as you.
Go back to yt and look after more illuminati signs at music videos. And put some repec on the Warsan name you non-sultanate having barbarian

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Go back to yt and look after more illuminati signs at music videos. And put some repec on the Warsan name you non-sultanate having barbarian
I haven't seen anyone on here who's timid & subservient as you, for the love of God man get off your knees & stop grovelling.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're a pagan gaal, so what the f*ck are you gonna tell me, I reiterate there's no love lost wallahi.

I am a YouTube junkie and came across his channels a short while ago. I saw his videos every now and then, but never paid that much attention to them, until some of my other favorite YouTubers mentioned him in their videos when he got busted for faking his content recently.

The guy has like over TWELVE MILLION subscribers between his two channels, but he constantly sabotages himself with his never-ending calaacal and emotional shit. You show that kind of softness of yours on social media and trolls will troll you and neg you to oblivion.

He should learn from GradeAUnderA & Casey Neistat etc. GradeA tried to get personal with his viewers and he quickly learnt to never go there again. Trolls kept disliking his videos for a while and in the end things got back to normal after he didn't mention the issue again. Casey got his biggest dislike experience after he made a video saying that he's voting for Hillary and why others should do the same. After the backlash that followed, he never touched that subject ever again.

They're making insane money from YouTube and the last thing anyone like them should do is to try and reason with online teenagers and trolls. Create the type of content they enjoy and laugh all the way to the bank. They aren't your family so why the hell do you bother to earn their affection? I wish I had just one million subscribers, let alone ten million.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I am a strong believer of Somalis because we have so much potential. I believe within a few years we will be everywhere, from YouTube to athletics to movies and so much more. I believe in self-building. Being the best version of yourself in every single aspects of our lives whether be physical fitness, spirituality and the list goes on. All the thing going one with Somalis in the west is just a phase. We are settling down in our new homes wherever it might be, be it UK,USA CANADA, AUSTRALIA. I believe in you lucky basturds.:salute::yousmart::friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending