Yoooo what's up with Fouseytube??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mjlol: PewDiePie made a new YouTube account and it got a million subs within 24 hours.

I saw that. I was thinking 'Motherfucker! I had a YouTube channel for almost a decade now and I couldn't even reach a thousand subscribers'. lol

But to their credit, these bastards won the luck lottery. I don't think any of them took a planned scheme when they were creating their channels initially. They came upon interested demographic with their content by chance and they cashed on that. Can't hate them for that. And that's what I was referring to when I was talking about Fousey. For a lot of YouTubers out there who work really hard and create interesting content do struggle to get a 10th of what he has, and if he doesn't change his ways he'll be of those "used to be" YouTubers who lost most of their subscribers after they lost their vision. If you're lucky enough to get millions of subscribers and make shitload of money out of those views, count your blessings and capitalize on that before your luck runs out, mate

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I saw that. I was thinking 'Motherfucker! I had a YouTube channel for almost a decade now and I couldn't even reach a thousand subscribers'. lol

But to their credit, these bastards won the luck lottery. I don't think any of them took a planned scheme when they were creating their channels initially. They came upon interested demographic with their content by chance and they cashed on that. Can't hate them for that. And that's what I was referring to when I was talking about Fousey. For a lot of YouTubers out there who work really hard and create interesting content do struggle to get a 10th of what he has, and if he doesn't change his ways he'll be of those "used to be" YouTubers who lost most of their subscribers after they lost their vision. If you're lucky enough to get millions of subscribers and make shitload of money out of those views, count your blessings and capitalize on that before your luck runs out, mate
What is your YouTube channel?

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Yeah, nice try, sxb. :icon lol:

PS: I don't upload vlogs or anything like that on it. I uploaded some Somali music on it years ago and haven't updated it recently, so you ain't missing out shit.
So you spend hours watching other people's shit and compliment on there content but you ain't got shit.!!
PUSSY NIGGA Waryaa.:ufdup:

You talking about how another nigga is gonna go down but you ain't got qashin.:bell::what:

So you spend hours watching other people's shit and compliment on there content but you ain't got shit.!!
PUSSY NIGGA Waryaa.:ufdup:

You talking about how another nigga is gonna go down but you ain't got qashin.:bell::what:

Gegi, I am more than happy with watching YouTube videos. No one, at least a Somali person, got time to make vlogs. Somalis will eat you alive. Well, unless you're a chick and make a "beauty"-related content.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Gegi, I am more than happy with watching YouTube videos. No one, at least a Somali person, got time to make vlogs. Somalis will eat you alive. Well, unless you're a chick and make a "beauty"-related content.
Yow, I always see some xalimos on twitter doing their YouTube thing. I kinda respect that and appreciate their hustle. I think some faraxs should do videos too. Don't worry about other people, if you know you can come up with good content, go ahead and start your YouTube career.
Coz, not everybody is cut for school.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
FouseyTube is part of a larger operation, created by the enemies of Islam as a form of attack against the younger, up and coming Muslim generations of social media. FouseyTube and his family are not Muslim and never was to begin with. Just in case you guys don't know, there are large non-Muslim Arabs out there, both Christian and Atheist. Anyways, FouseyTube's mission was to have a LARGE young Muslims to follow him (instead of following the Prophet) and love FouseyTube. Once that is accomplished, then pretty much, whatever he does, the younger generation will do. They'll think tattoos are okay, having dogs are okay, piercing and dating are okay. Pre-martial sex will be prevalent. FouseyTube isn't the only one. There are countless of people claiming to be Muslim and doing exactly the things Allah has prohibited from us doing in every Social Media websites.

Beware what your kids, cousins, siblings, etc look up to.
2flMqLT.jpg

He changed a lot. Turned into a desperate attention seeker. I guess he badly wanted to fit in Hollywood. I do respect him for buying his mama a house. Adam Saleh is another one who is slowly losing the plot.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yow, I always see some xalimos on twitter doing their YouTube thing. I kinda respect that and appreciate their hustle. I think some faraxs should do videos too. Don't worry about other people, if you know you can come up with good content, go ahead and start your YouTube career.
Coz, not everybody is cut for school.

For some people youtube and entertainment is an extension of what they learned and practiced.

Educational content is severely diminished online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending