You do KNOW Kamala Harris is going to win right...?

Allan Lichtman, the historian dubbed the “Nostradamus” of US presidential elections, has predicted that Kamala Harris will win the White House in November’s poll.

Lichtman accurately forecast Trump’s unheralded 2016 election triumph over Hillary Clinton at a time when most opinion polls indicated a contrary outcome. He also correctly forecast that Trump would be impeached during his presidency – which he was, twice.

A history professor at American University, he has been forecasting the results of US presidential elections since 1984 and claims to have accurately predicted all.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Allan Lichtman, the historian dubbed the “Nostradamus” of US presidential elections, has predicted that Kamala Harris will win the White House in November’s poll.

Lichtman accurately forecast Trump’s unheralded 2016 election triumph over Hillary Clinton at a time when most opinion polls indicated a contrary outcome. He also correctly forecast that Trump would be impeached during his presidency – which he was, twice.

A history professor at American University, he has been forecasting the results of US presidential elections since 1984 and claims to have accurately predicted all.
Trump has it the bag kkkkk

Kamala will win, it’s in everybody’s best interest that she does
How will she lower the coast of housing and what will she do for Somalia? those are my two concerns. We need political group like a-pac imagine all the Somalis in American and global contributed 50 dollars a month we can own all of east africa, by buying politicians in america

How will she lower the coast of housing and what will she do for Somalia? those are my two concerns. We need political group like a-pac imagine all the Somalis in American and global contributed 50 dollars a month we can own all of east africa, by buying politicians in america
Kamala will continue the ongoing war in Ukraine which will lower the amount of aid given to Israel and establish diplomatic ties with Iran, which is what Biden was trying to to do during 2023
Both of these things will weaken Israel; a strong Middle east benefits Somalia

Kamala will win, it’s in everybody’s best interest that she does

How is it in everyone's best interest she wins -when nothing will likely change & the status quo remains the same?
Need proof?

Name a US president that bucked that trend (suffocating the empire).You can't..!
They're all the same.

Last edited:
I want Trump to win so that i have entertainment the next 4 years 😂

Cacs turning up & becoming increasingly belligerent is entertainment to you?
Some of y'all need reality checks fr.
Maybe go through what my ancestors went through to understand this shit ain't a game.

Get a 1st hand taste of what it's like to be powerless in a land that practices overt racial supremacy.

Sa_Male

Cacs turning up & becoming increasingly belligerent is entertainment to you?
Some of y'all need reality checks fr.
Maybe go through what my ancestors went through to understand this shit ain't a game.

Get a 1st hand taste of what it's like to be powerless in a land that practices overt racial supremacy.
Broski, I think this nigga, along with myself, aren't Americans, hence why we kinda adopt a "fack America" stance. Most ppl on this forum have admitted to wanting to see America burn into chaos.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
its actually up in the air, So basically its up to the swing states. Seriously. Dont trust media they are super duper kamala mode right now its crazy. Anyone get pissed off at how blatantly unfair and biased the news is? Especially the radio. The radio pisses me off. Just a few days ago they were talking about getting news from social media is illegal. Talk about craziness. They have these 'professionals' that come on and give their take. AKA Turbo Charged Insanity Liberals getting mad that people are noticing and getting somewhat real news (not X) Im 90% sure the media knows this but they dont care as they benefit too they realize everyones moving to social media instead of watching some BS news that talks about censored 5 topics then talks about the twins Like what. Israel is launching missles at hezbolah and full out war may occur... But anyways, the TWINS might WIN this year WOOO HOO heres house analyst jerry on the full coverage man what the hell is this bro. One redeeming factor is that the media is forced to post on social media. so I like watching tidbits of local news on youtube, The stories are nuts, you can also see how common violence is in downtown

Broski, I think this nigga, along with myself, aren't Americans, hence why we kinda adopt a "fack America" stance. Most ppl on this forum have admitted to wanting to see America burn into chaos.

Fair enough.
Thing is.. the supremacist take of my argument isn't limited to north america.

Ain't the UK turning up these days?
What about Germany,
France, & a host of other similarly aligned nations Africans now find themselves in?

It's not a game breh - like I keep saying mf's gon find out in real time how these cacs got to the top of the pecking order.

Sa_Male

Fair enough.
Thing is.. the supremacist take of my argument isn't limited to north america.

Ain't the UK turning up these days?
What about Germany,
France, & a host of other similarly aligned nations Africans now find themselves in?

It's not a game breh - like I keep saying mf's gon find out in real time how these cacs got to the top of the pecking order.
The UK is as shit as its been since the late 2010s from what I know.

Africans is interesting 🤔 I suggest you take a DNA test and explore your roots sxb How close are you to your African identity bro

Your right, white supremacy is everywhere nowadays, there were huge race riots in the uk some weeks ago incase you didn't know.
They even went to the capital 🤦‍♂️
For us somalis, most aren't totally invested in our little communities in the west, alot of retain the mindset, especially the older gen and the fobs, that if shit goes wrong back home is always there.

A decent amount of us are very much invested in wherever they might be tho and frankly I don't like these niggas too much, let the white man get his country back, go back to africa and make shit work 💯

The UK is as shit as its been since the late 2010s from what I know.

Africans is interesting 🤔 I suggest you take a DNA test and explore your roots sxb How close are you to your African identity bro

Your right, white supremacy is everywhere nowadays, there were huge race riots in the uk some weeks ago incase you didn't know.
They even went to the capital 🤦‍♂️
For us somalis, most aren't totally invested in our little communities in the west, alot of retain the mindset, especially the older gen and the fobs, that if shit goes wrong back home is always there.

A decent amount of us are very much invested in wherever they might be tho and frankly I don't like these niggas too much, let the white man get his country back, go back to africa and make shit work 💯

I know the UK is a shit show - that's why I drew parallels to north america.
When the ball drops we ALL gettin dunked on.
That's my entire point.

& how else should I "collectively" describe dark people from Africa? By calling them aliens or some shit? I'm speaking very generally because that's our current reality.

I don't descend from a homogenous people so my take at identity is supposed to be vastly different than yours. It is what it is tho.
That doesn't mean I don't have a exit plan😎.
One of the few things that motivates me in life is the successful implementation of my exit plan. I've been, "exploring my roots" for a while now breh. Its literally the thing I solely attribute to moulding my world view.

I'm mostly speaking to those who feel their time in the west doesn't have an expiration date. My people included.
Some people naively believe that political solidarity will somehow save them from what's coming.

"Going back to Africa & making shit work"
Is alot more politically/socially charged than I think u realize.Don't wanna derail the thread so I won't get into that.

Truly immerse urself in worldy affairs breh.
Your perspective will thank u.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Of course I KNOW that. Inshalaaah

200.gif