you gotta hand it to habesha people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doxxx what !!!! You are liar here, you are not warsangali or even Somali. It was wrong move to select small clan like warsangali in Denmark (country of 5 millions Danes only) from beginning.
What the hell is wrong with this woman? Naa leave the guy alone. Walahi you have some serious issues.

Apollo

VIP
Habeshas never think of Somalis, but Somalis are obsessed with them and paranoid about their every move.
Most Habeshas also have a neutral opinion of Somalis, yet Somalis sway negative towards them.

Da fuq.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Habeshas never think about Somalis, but Somalis are obsessed with them and paranoid about their every move.

Most Habeshas also have a neutral opinion of Somalis, yet Somalis sway negative towards them.

Da fuq.
Somalis and Ethios are gang in the diaspora but I heard Ethios back home dislike Somalis just as much as they do each other? Not sure how much truth there is to it.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
@Mudug-Madman werent you the one for conquest by the way?

I am doing what Ahmed gurey wanted to do, with a different sword :lolbron:
That's slander my enemies have made to discredit me. I was only speaking in jest. :whoa:

Their women are fine ngl, but for marriage and breeding purposes a Xalimo is best, bar none. You might think your genes are dominant, but when your son is a 5'7 manlet, you'll only have yourself to blame.:sass1:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
That's slander my enemies have made to discredit me. I was only speaking in jest. :whoa:

Their women are fine ngl, but for marriage and breeding purposes a Xalimo is best, bar none. You might think your genes are dominant, but when your son is a 5'7 manlet, you'll only have yourself to blame.:sass1:

They don't have enough hilib ceeriin iyo caano in their diets. :mugshotman::mugshotman::mugshotman:

They just don't grow saxib.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Habeshas never think of Somalis, but Somalis are obsessed with them and paranoid about their every move.

Da fuq.

I don't understand why Somalis dislike Ethiopians in general. They are very nice people whether Habesha or Oromo, ask any Somali who has been to Addis Ababa.

Galaeri

Lol, don't matter how much you feed them. Being a midget it written into their genetic code.

It's not all genetics. The people are typically short because of their poor diet. They are usually short because they had poor development because of their foods.

Look at photos of the old Somalis. You do not see many photos of short people in them.

Galaeri

I don't hate Xabashis. I just hate their state so they don't get much love from me in the cyber world. :russ::russ::russ:

If I had Xabashi mates I would probably have some shame.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf

Da fuq.
The Ethiopians have beat the Egyptians, Italians and many more great civilizations. Why would they think about some irrelevant country like Somalia
It's not all genetics. The people are typically short because of their poor diet. They are usually short because they had poor development because of their foods.

Look at photos of the old Somalis. You do not see many photos of short people in them.
somalis in Somalia are tall/average height. Even the homeless ones
Oromos are our closest relatives. We have nothing in common with the Habesha :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
Oromos look nothing like us

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
The Ethiopians have beat the Egyptians, Italians and many more great civilizations. Why would they think about some irrelevant country like Somalia

somalis in Somalia are tall/average height. Even the homeless ones

Oromos look nothing like us
Horta, I've seen you jump almost reflexively to defend Habaeshas in particular, but I've never seen you do the same for Xalimos. Hell, I've even seen you trash Xalimos in defense of Habashis. Why is that? You realize that is what @Canuck is talking about when she says you're Ethiopian. That and the whole tehawado thing. The f*ck is up with you.:umwhat:

For the record I think she's totally wrong about @Gucci mane . But your love of these mountain dwelling midgets is well documented.

Status
Not open for further replies.