you gotta hand it to habesha people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Horta, I've seen you jump almost reflexively to defend Habaeshas in particular, but I've never seen you do the same for Xalimos. Hell, I've even seen you trash Xalimos in defense of Habashis. Why is that? You realize that is what @Canuck is talking about when she says you're Ethiopian. That and the whole tehawado thing. The f*ck is up with you.:umwhat:

For the record I think she's totally wrong about @Gucci mane . But your love of these mountain dwelling midgets is well documented.
And you have plenty of xalimos here talking trash about Somali men and talk sweet about ajnabis, I fight fire with fire.

Horta, I've seen you jump almost reflexively to defend Habaeshas in particular, but I've never seen you do the same for Xalimos. Hell, I've even seen you trash Xalimos in defense of Habashis. Why is that? You realize that is what @Canuck is talking about when she says you're Ethiopian. That and the whole tehawado thing. The f*ck is up with you.:umwhat:

For the record I think she's totally wrong about @Gucci mane . But your love of these mountain dwelling midgets is well documented.

He is Ethiopian 1. He told that warsangali from nux Omar (he said wrong clan but I corrected for him)
2. His mum is HJ both of his parents met in Denmark during 70 and were immigrants there. Big lie the oldest warsangali family in Denmark came during end of 80s refugees the mum is MJ and father is warsangali. Denmark has 5 million population and small Somali community is small plus the warsangali families there are counted by hand.
3. He followed Ethiopian Orthodox Church (as if there Ethiopian churches in Denmark) I would believe him if he had choose the Protestantism.
The guy is fake Somali.

Last edited:
The Ethiopians have beat the Egyptians, Italians and many more great civilizations. Why would they think about some irrelevant country like Somalia

somalis in Somalia are tall/average height. Even the homeless ones

Oromos look nothing like us

This irrelevant country Somalia your people walked on foot to reach it.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How do you kill 50 flys instantly? Hit a Ethiopian in the face with a shovel.

Whats the difference between a smart Ethopian and a unicorn? Nothing,theyre both fictional characters

:chrisfreshhah::dead::dead1::deadmanny:

I found out that on sheikh bin Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.