You know he's a BETA when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I am an Omega male.
"The polar opposite of the Alpha Male. Omega Males can have friends and close acquaintances but prefer to accomplish things on their own without the help of a group. Omega Males generally don't belong to any cliques and have no desire to be the leader or most outstanding of said clique. Omega Males have relations with people from all groups and carry a resourcefulness and cunning (sometimes strength) to get a job done with their own skill."
Alphas are overrated :sass1:

Zeus

STYLIN
The f*ck are you liking my post I'm being serious:fittytousand:

I never pay on the first date either, the f*ck I look like:birdman:

If you open the door for a woman, youre a beta.

This ladies and gentlemen is another example of a beta male, the excessive hyper masculinity to hide their insecurity gives them away

I am an Omega male.
"The polar opposite of the Alpha Male. Omega Males can have friends and close acquaintances but prefer to accomplish things on their own without the help of a group. Omega Males generally don't belong to any cliques and have no desire to be the leader or most outstanding of said clique. Omega Males have relations with people from all groups and carry a resourcefulness and cunning (sometimes strength) to get a job done with their own skill."

Who told u to evolve :dwill:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
I am an Omega male.
I'm a cis-woman mi-alpha/mi-omega what's good :siilaanyosmile:

Your post cracked me up, seriously, every time I read it, I get memories of that quickie behind the bathroom stalls chick, that stalked me for years and somehow found out were I worked, frightening experience.

What kind of lie :icon lol: aren't h always tagging members around here???

What r u doing stalking girls inside their luuqs, you can stop tagging me in every single thread of yours too while ur at it :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts