You know he's a BETA when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The issue is, since I have become born again and gave up on all the depraved play boy lifestyle, I can't help but get those mind-numbing quickie pump-dump stallion like highly charged back of the car seat experiences out of my head when I read your posts.

I don't even remember all those multiple polygamous arrangements, but only the quick, fast, supercharged cave-man like pick ups from the streets you remind me off

That dormant volcano of yours would have exploded by just watching 30 seconds of the fast ravishing demolishment
@dhegdheer i suggest you tread carefully you don't want to be on the news although @Inquisitive_ is a novelist...you don't want ninkan oo moryaanka ah oo indhoha gaduudan with veins popping out at the sides of his head due to cuqdad iyo qabyalad to break in to your house & set up a isbaaro in your bedroom kkkk

You can take the moryaan out the isbaaro but you can't take the isbaaro out the moryaan :ftw9nwa:

Speaking of Isbaaro, They loved the aggresive Isbaaro role-plays the most and the blood-shot red eyes in the morning :pachah1:

But it only works on Koonfur women I noticed, doesn't work well with Wooqoyi women, they have never seen Isbaaro :dead:

I know Bari is not known for Isbaaro, but they were curious as hell as they heard all kinds of shit, I would reassure them and tell them, haye bal ii fadhiiso a special kind of Isbaaro ban ku tusaya. :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
The issue is, since I have become born again and gave up on all the depraved play boy lifestyle, I can't help but get those mind-numbing quickie pump-dump stallion like highly charged back of the car seat experiences out of my head when I read your posts.

I don't even remember all those multiple polygamous arrangements, but only the quick, fast, supercharged cave-man like pick ups from the streets you remind me off, that erotic tense volcano of yours would have exploded just watching 30 seconds of the fast ravishing demolishment, hence why she stalked me.[/QUOTE

Beenta naga dhaf... You've never slept with anyone in real life,

@dhegdheer i suggest you tread carefully you don't want to be on the news although @Inquisitive_ is a novelist...you don't want ninkan oo moryaanka ah oo indhoha gaduudan with veins popping out at the sides of his head due to cuqdad iyo qabyalad to break in to your house & set up a isbaaro in your bedroom kkkk

What's there to worry about :russ: I know he's a timid, soft spoken fellow in real life that won't look you in the eye :chrisfreshhah:

Beenta naga dhaf... You've never slept with anyone in real life,

What's there to worry about :russ: I know he's a timid, soft spoken fellow in real life that won't look you in the eye :chrisfreshhah:

:dead:

The reminiscence and flash backs reading your comments are starting to tarnish my born again spirits and blemish my newly acquired monk like abstinence from vice and wicked corruption

I am out of this thread, before your evil spirits drag me into the depths of hell again! :pachah1:

waraabe

Your superior
true, those who talk about being alpha aren't usually alpha. If a person is something they woudnt need to talk about it 24/7. its like girls who talk about other hoes all the time. The guys here who talk about women haven't been with women. kkkkkkk

true, those who talk about being alpha aren't usually alpha. If a person is something they woudnt need to talk about it 24/7. its like girls who talk about other hoes all the time. The guys here who talk about women haven't been with women. kkkkkkk

Correct. Explained well, u r smart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts