You know he's a BETA when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
I will be in the kitchen all day if my man looked like that. I dont have time to cook for overweight faaraxs. They cant be skinny either because they will not last in the windy weather we have sometimes
lol why do I only have options btw obese and skinny af :faysalwtf:
Where the normies at :ileycry:

Thatsomaligirl

The normals are the current generation
Obese somalis are very dangerous and can deprive a house of baaris, not possible to live with kids
Skinny ones are everywhere, wide selection
I hope they become widely accessible soon!

betas are the best type of men. they appreciate and respect you. alphas are self centred, emotionally and physically abusive xoolos who are no different then an animal.

Thatsomaligirl

betas are the best type of men. they appreciate and respect you. alphas are self centred, emotionally and physically abusive xoolos who are no different then an animal.
They're basically normal guys that have normal social skills unlike the self-centered whiney es that need women as care takers!

Bohol

VIP
you can ban them:siilaanyolaugh:
They should respect you:siilaanyolaugh:

She can do niiko for me in the luuq. I will pardon her depending on how good she does it. :siilaanyolaugh:

Bigscreen_booty_dance.gif

@XamarCade @dhulbahante are sadly afflicted with beta nimo as well :frdfvsb: it's terrible how most males on this site are affected by it

He has a very beta attitude. An alpha man will not compete in arguments with women, that is beta behaviour kkkkkk

Exactly my dear, like a little dog yabbing and barking. You can tell he's trying to compensate for something :icon lol:

What kind of lie :icon lol: aren't h always tagging members around here???

What r u doing stalking girls inside their luuqs, you can stop tagging me in every single thread of yours too while ur at it :icon lol:

The issue is, since I have become born again and gave up on all the depraved play boy lifestyle, I can't help but get those mind-numbing quickie pump-dump stallion like highly charged back of the car seat experiences out of my head when I read your posts.

I don't even remember all those multiple polygamous arrangements, but only the quick, fast, supercharged cave-man like pick ups from the streets you remind me off

That dormant volcano of yours would have exploded by just watching 30 seconds of the fast ravishing demolishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts