You know when

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
you no longer care. I'm at that point. I looked at it tonight and I felt nothing. It's a feeling of emptiness that you have for it I guess. Have you guys ever felt that? You've looked at someone and you felt nothing.

You don't care and every expression was fake and you only moved your facial muscles to please the other person because you don't wanna seem like you don't care. Is that a bad feeling to have? Am I a horrible person?

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
No sweety, you are not a horrible person. I been through that myself. People just lose feelings for people. As women we are taught to not hurt others and to respressed our own feelings of how we truly feel.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No sweety, you are not a horrible person. I been through that myself. People just lose feelings for people. As women we are taught to not hurt others and to respressed our own feelings of how we truly feel.

I completely agree and I hate it so much.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
That's pretty much me at every lecture that has participation marks

You just came into my semi deep thread and decided to write about your lecture....

72600-ryan-gosling-disgusted-shocked-ohM9.gif

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
OK but in all seriousness apathy is normal and for most is a response to overly emotional bouts. You can't be at 10 all the time so you'll eventually drop to a 2 to compensate.

NOW consistent apathy and lethargic attitudes are a concern.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm talking about apathy for someone you actually expressed feelings for less than a couple a months ago. Someone you've know for years. That's not suppose to be normal. There's suppose to be longing and a bittersweet feeling but when there's nothing it's just strange. Whatever I'm lully.
Pretty normal, nothing strange about it. Do you know what might be the actual cause? Anything that's changed in you/or your life? The cause?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't quote on my phone because it can barely manage me typing.

Didn't get that impression. Thought the person in question was just supposed to be an insert to highlight the emotional state. Yeah that's a genuine concern. I mean people drift, but a complete lack of emotion isn't par the course. How often did this happen to you through adolescence and even childhood?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I don't quote on my phone because it can barely manage me typing.

Didn't get that impression. Thought the person in question was just supposed to be an insert to highlight the emotional state. Yeah that's a genuine concern. I mean people drift, but a complete lack of emotion isn't par the course. How often did this happen to you through adolescence and even childhood.

Oh now I know why you don't quote. I always wondered why.

No I'm not a philosophical metaphorical person. It just happened.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The chance of those who suffer from IBS experiencing depreesion/or anxiety is pretty high. Have you talked to your doctor @Barni?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
guys I'm serious. I'm not Serious about IBS tho. But whatever can we forget about this thread it was a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.