You know when

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I had a very stressful time in my life last winter and almost burned out due to overwork; the person I had strong feelings for back then never really understood that and acted as they always had and when things got back to normal I just lost any feelings for that person. It's as you described empty, I still care for them as a human being but not as someone who's important to me.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think you've gone past that stage where you withdraw the IBS thing, that said you should seek help or it kick it for a while and see if things
change out for you. If that person is the root of your depression talk it out with them or something. Exercising and doing shit in general helps.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think you've gone past that stage where you withdraw the IBS thing, that said you should seek help or it kick it for a while and see if things
change out for you. If that person is the root of your depression talk it out with them or something. Exercising and doing shit in general helps.
Going to gym helped a lot during stressful times but for me the real solution was to just decrease my workload.

It's best to find the source of the problem, anything else is just a glorified band aid.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I had a very stressful time in my life last winter and almost burned out due to overwork; the person I had strong feelings for back then for never really understood that and acted as they always had and when things got back to normal I just lost any feelings for that person. It's as you described empty, I still care for them as a human being but not as someone who's important to me.

I understand what your implying but you still care for them as a human being showcasing you still have some humanity. I'm very serious when I'm saying I wouldn't flinch if something horrendous were to happen to it.

I'm so sad that she/he didn't understand what you were going through. Most people will never empathize but sympathy and some form of understanding is crucial and I don't have that in me.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I understand what your implying but you still care for them as a human being showcasing you still have some humanity. I'm very serious when I'm saying I wouldn't flinch if something horrendous were to happen to it.

I'm so sad that she/he didn't understand what you were going through. Most people will never empathize but sympathy and some form of understanding is crucial and I don't have that in me.
I still care for her as a person but never on the same level as before, the fact that she never understood just killed it. Do you mean sympathy for other humans in general or just that one person? The former is close to sociopathy and the latter indicates that they might've hurt to some point where they're just dead to you.
She

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I still care for her as a person but never on the same level as before, the fact that she never understood just killed it. Do you mean sympathy for other humans in general or just that one person? The former is close to sociopathy and the latter indicates that they might've hurt to some point where they're just dead to you.

She

No I wasn't hurt. I'm just rotten.
giphy.gif

I'm so sad that happened to you. Hopefully It'll get better and you'll find someone who understands and is wiling to put themselves in your position just to get a grasp of what you're going through.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No I wasn't hurt. I'm just rotten.
giphy.gif

I'm so sad that happened to you. Hopefully It'll get better and you'll find someone who understands and is wiling to put themselves in your position just to get a grasp of what you're going through.
tumblr_inline_o4anetKxRi1rpcnpz_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.