Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
gohan-vs-cell-o.gif
giphy.gif

VixR

Veritas
I've had that feeling of emptiness for most everyone else after losing someone I cared about. It's getting better.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I unfortunately have feelings part and parcel of getting in to a caring profession if you need an ear to tell me all your woes it's ok I am here.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Feeling lethargic only brings more negativity, one can only have so much negativity before it consumes every part of your day and you'll just become sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Whenever I use to feel happy or content in anyway, I triggered off some thoughts that bring a lot of sudden negativity. Like a freind who put a smile on my face but suddenly I remembered how he nearly screwed me over 2 years ago or said something offensive etc

The best thing is to try to be in control of your emotions. If you are upset or pissed off, allow those thoughts to pass you, have a mental discussion with yourself and come to a sensible conclusion about it then move on. And it's a learning curve. Moving on is the hardest skill to have as a person. Chances are you will visit your problems every so often and maybe even create new problems to avoid that visit. The World is a short stay. Don't let anyone or anything steal your thunder. Do what makes you happy because a whole load of people out there wish they pursued that instead of whatever else they did.

Hope that helps @Barni

Status
Not open for further replies.