Young Dizz

Anyone else seen young diz memes on TikTok thought he just kidnapped the kid that’s it I was laughing along but then I found out apparently he stripped the poor boy and put a broom up him this the guy their releasing into London guy was a civilian as well not involved in gangs

for non-ukers in London prisons are full so they’re releasing people this is the nigga they chose to release ^

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Anyone else seen young diz memes on TikTok thought he just kidnapped the kid that’s it I was laughing along but then I found out apparently he stripped the poor boy and put a broom up him this the guy their releasing into London guy was a civilian as well not involved in gangs

for non-ukers in London prisons are full so they’re releasing people this is the nigga they chose to release ^
So let me get this he kidnapped a teenager than shoved broom up I his arse. Lock this guy up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don’t care what anyone says, there is something more sinister and more demonic about drill music compared to previous waves of gangsta rap. The emphasis on actually documenting, rapping and naming people who have been stabbed and whole point scoring violent acts, is one of the worst to have affected minority western communities.

Trending

Latest posts