Young Filly Charged With Rape

Stop acting like they're all friends, this stuff is work. Chunks is a muslim and married man. He's got nothing to do personally with someone who's gaal and goes parties with girls and such. They've already said they don't see each other outside of work. How's a Muslim man suppose to know the extent of what a gaal does outside of the workplace?
What does him being Muslim and a married man have to do with anything ? Doesn’t make him exempt from shit. If it was just work again, why would you wanna work with someone who has a history of weird behaviour towards women ? Chunkz was the same guy performing in nightclubs not to judge but he’s not this perfect god fearing man you all make him out to be. Are you chunkz personal security guard? Do you follow him around to know that ? All of you are blinded by the fact that he’s Somali and feel the need to defend him without using your brains.

Unless chunkz himself has done something horrible always support your own that goes for any famous Somali man or woman
I’m not coming for chunkz for goodness sake. But he has his part to play in this. You can’t be friends for that long and be that close to someone and not pick up on these things. He should have cut him off a long time ago during the previous accusations against filly. I’m not like you guys blinded by Soomalimo. I judge by what’s apparent to me.

Stop acting like they're all friends, this stuff is work. Chunks is a muslim and married man. He's got nothing to do personally with someone who's gaal and goes parties with girls and such. They've already said they don't see each other outside of work. How's a Muslim man suppose to know the extent of what a gaal does outside of the workplace?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Chaseyourdreamzz

No famous Somali woman would ever be given mercy if her colleagues were anything like Harry Pinero and Filly. A woman talking about sleeping around and making overly sexual jokes and Somali girl being associated with that will be dragged to the seven hells

@Chaseyourdreamzz

No famous Somali woman would ever be given mercy if her colleagues were anything like Harry Pinero and Filly. A woman talking about sleeping around and making overly sexual jokes and Somali girl being associated with that will be dragged to the seven hells
I’m aware of that What I mean is when famous Somalis like Ilhan get attacked by the far right stay on code and defend them

@Chaseyourdreamzz

I have no real sympathies for Chunkz or any other Muslim that get involved in those circles.

These influencer famous men are disgusting.

1728558822787.png
Always teeth n palms when you see this nigga. Very off putting #DiddyDoIt?

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
Yup, he definitely did it :hillarybiz:

Extradition is a lengthy process, Australia wouldn’t have wasted the resources required to extradite him if they did not have solid evidence, nor would the UK government allow his extradition.

Yung Filly seems to have barely taped on mask, we all have masks when interacting with the world, but his was barely on there like this wojack:
6C371B59-A9F7-4BCA-AD0E-27297265001F.jpeg

He also uses a conversational/speaking device that 8 times out of 10, from my own research and personal experience, I have found to almost always be used by mean/shady individuals.

Hope the victim receives the justice she deserves and that Beta Squad members can avoid most of the drama from this scandal.

if true I hope the victims receive justice and peace, also whilst I do think it's possible for your friends to hide certain behaviours, seems like every girl in London has a negative story about filly lol, if Chunkz was that tight with him odds are he's wilfully ignorant to some degree unfortunately

I don't think these guys are friends , they using each other for clout and that is social media /entertainment business for you just fakeness .

Trending