Young Filly Charged With Rape

Chunkz and Filly are not friends like that 🙅🏾‍♂️

I highly doubt Chunkz even hung with Filly like that, Filly admits Chunkz used to avoid him because of the drugs and alcohol he was consuming.

#FreeMyBoyChunkz

I saw that comment as well under Aba and Preach's video

I don't think they are questioning his relationship in this whole scandal because they have something against Somalis. Because i see them come for their whole crew and i see this commonly happen with celebrities in general.

This comes with the package of being a celebrity, don't seek the limelight if you don't want this type of attention and extra scrutiny. I said the same thing about K'naan.

If they truly are only work colleagues , that don't see eachother after work. Then he needs to make that publicly clear and make a statement.

But it's safe to say that Filly is finished, Chunks will still have his sponsorship deals.

He is always proudly Somali, he never denies he is Somali from what i seen. He even vlogs about it. Idoor is not an insult, its a nickname that means that you are a merchant or trader because they were historical active between Berbera and harar.

I have seen multiple posts and almost no one is mentioning his ethnicity except you people on this thread. Now you are even trying to insult his supposed qabil, while saying he is not for Somalinimo, u don't see the irony in that.
“Proudly Somali”, yet doesn’t speak a sentence of somali and when HE FINALLY SPEAKS IT, he’s teaching cajnabi caay and vulgar terms… and tbh he’s not the only person who does it but he’s contributed to that fosho

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Oh yeah I forgot, putting on a “stereotypical Somali accent” doesn’t count as faan, pull up one vid where he speaks Somali…. A full sentence, anything
Chunkz has always been proudly Somali and everyone knows that. Just because he doesn’t make being Somali his personality trait, doesn’t mean he’s not proud. He mentions his ethnicity when it’s necessary and actually makes sense to. He’s listened to Somali music with the others on live and has done lives speaking Somali.

Chunkz has always been proudly Somali and everyone knows that. Just because he doesn’t make being Somali his personality trait, doesn’t mean he’s not proud. He mentions his ethnicity when it’s necessary and actually makes sense too. He’s listened to Somali music with the others on live and has done lives speaking Somali.
He doesn’t have to make it his personality trait, you’re not understanding what I’m saying. At least speak the language properly (a sentence without swearing or hold a basic conversation), and teach the cajanib something other than swear words and vulgar terminology. I’m not asking for much here.

“Proudly Somali”, yet doesn’t speak a sentence of somali and when HE FINALLY SPEAKS IT, he’s teaching cajnabi caay and vulgar terms… and tbh he’s not the only person who does it but he’s contributed to that fosho

Why would he speak Somali to a foreign audience? He is also a product of his British London Upbringing so don't expect him to carry Somali culture

It would be better he kept our culture or language or religion out of that that filthy entertainment space, out of respect for it.

Last edited:
Why would he speak Somali to foreign audience? He is also a product of his British London Upbringing so don't expect him to carry Somali culture

I would be better he kept our culture or language or religion out of that that filthy entertainment space, out of respect for it.
Streamers, YouTubers speak their own language from time to time, or snippets of it, and no don’t mince my words, I didn’t say he has to speak it all the time to his foreign audience as you imply, but rather when he chooses to, at least say a phrase or a sentence without swearing and don’t teach them bad words, I’m not asking for much here.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
He doesn’t have to make it his personality trait, you’re not understanding what I’m saying. At least speak the language properly (a sentence without swearing or hold a basic conversation), and teach the cajanib something other than swear words and vulgar terminology. I’m not asking for much here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Instead of acting like you know him irl, maybe you should read my previous message in full and then form an opinion (if you’re capable of doing so that is).

I said when he CHOOSES to speak somali (on the rare occasion he does) he can should speak something other than mumbled swearwords and vulgar phrases. I don’t think that’s a big ask.

Trending