Young Filly Charged With Rape

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
my guy chunkz got a whole podcast with fam if this is true he needs to distance himself away from the alleged degenerate

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Charged doesn’t mean convicted. All it means is that the person who came forward filed a police report against filly. Chunkz doesn’t have to cut anyone off (yet)

a lot of people have said he’s got weirdo behaviour and acts very entitled to women. Diva vibes
Watch this video and get to this:

Just watch it from 3.33 mins.

His behavior is terrible and I found it it weird he couldn’t even pretend to be nice for the cameras. I felt so embarrassed for that girl just because he felt she was out of his league and thought she’d reject him.

Watch it and tell me what you think.

Last edited:

Keep it a boqol

VIP
People used to get lashed for even insinuating zina, let alone forcing it upon someone else, before a court passed judgement
didnt say he did it. If he’s a freeman alhamdulilah and i hope he gets justice. If he’s not I won’t lie to you and say i’m not surprised :kanyeshrug:

Keep it a boqol

VIP
Watch this video and get to this:

Just watch it from 3.33 mins.

His behavior is terrible and I found it it weird he couldn’t even pretend to be nice for the cameras. I felt so embarrassed for that girl just because he felt she was out of his league and thought she’d reject him.

Watch it and tell me what you think.
low self esteem. That’s all I can say

People used to get lashed for even insinuating zina, let alone forcing it upon someone else, before a court passed judgement
People make that insinuation since he’s actually in court for it. Why are you acting like this is some not accused innocent person who isn’t being tried by the court?

Also, Filly is a gaal Zani who often talks about his Zina exploits in 4D and talks about ‘blowing girls backs’. Yes he even talks about it in his podcasts.

Your comment is inappropriate for a gaalo who proudly commits Zina and admits it himself.

As for the r-word we will wait and see alright things aren’t looking good for him.

Honestly I looked at your comment in disbelief. Imagining writing that for a confirmed gaal Zani.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
People make that insinuation since he’s actually in court for it. Why are you acting like this is some not accused innocent person who isn’t being tried by the court?

Also, Filly is a gaal Zani who often talks about his Zina exploits in 4D and talks about ‘blowing girls backs’. Yes he even talks about it in his podcasts.

Your comment is inappropriate for a gaalo who proudly commits Zina and admits it himself.

As for the r-word we will wait and see alright things aren’t looking good for him.

Honestly I looked at your comment in disbelief. Imagining writing that for a confirmed gaal Zani.
Confirmed of which crime? Call him a zaani that’s not the point, it’s the principle behind it and only calling someone a rapist once it has been confirmed. The point is you have to be fair in labelling someone and upholding the rule of law and being just no matter how filthy a person is ; if it is not proven then it’s is slander. You are still sinful for that zaani or not. It’s not worth according sins for him

Confirmed of which crime? Call him a zaani that’s not the point, it’s the principle behind it and only calling someone a rapist once it has been confirmed. The point is you have to be fair in labelling someone and upholding the rule of law and being just no matter how filthy a person is ; if it is not proven then it’s is slander. You are still sinful for that zaani or not. It’s not worth according sins for him
No one said in this thread that he is an out and out r-word although that is what he is being tried for. It’s a matter of waiting and seeing and it’s a fact he’s in court for it.