Young Filly Charged With Rape

Innocent until proven guilty. However, he has been extradited, and rape or sexual assault is generally a difficult crime to prove. If this were merely a 'he said, she said' situation, I’d imagine he would have only been notified of the ongoing investigation and asked for a testimony.

Since it took place in a hotel, you'd expect there to be camera footage in the hands of law enforcement—if not of the actual incident, then at least of him and the woman in question going to the room. Additionally, law enforcement likely conducted a rape kit to collect genetic evidence off the perpetrator. The fact that he was extradited, and the UK allowed it, suggests they have a solid case and are looking to match his DNA to the evidence, that is made the authorities in the UK sign off on his extradition.

I don’t think it’s fair to judge him based on his behavior or the fact that he’s not a Muslim. Islam, at its core, is a religion of justice, and Muslims are not permitted to oppress or harm the People of the Book. Judging someone based on personality instead of facts and circumstances is immature.

Same way that I wouldn't give a Muslim (for example Abu Tate) anymore credence because of his status. If you looked into that case, he would in a heartbeat wish to be in Filly's place.

Last edited:
Innocent until proven guilty. However, he has been extradited, and rape or sexual assault is generally a difficult crime to prove. If this were merely a 'he said, she said' situation, I’d imagine he would have only been notified of the ongoing investigation and asked for a testimony.

Since it took place in a hotel, you'd expect there to be camera footage in the hands of law enforcement—if not of the actual incident, then at least of him and the woman in question going to the room. Additionally, law enforcement likely conducted a rape kit to collect genetic evidence from the perpetrator. The fact that he was extradited, and the UK allowed it, suggests they have a solid case and are looking to match his DNA to the evidence that made the authorities in the UK sign off on his extradition.

I don’t think it’s fair to judge him based on his behavior or the fact that he’s not a Muslim. Islam, at its core, is a religion of justice, and Muslims are not permitted to oppress or harm the People of the Book. Judging someone based on personality instead of facts and circumstances is immature.

Same way that I wouldn't give a Muslim (for example Abu Tate) anymore credence because of his status. If you looked into that case, he would in a heartbeat wish to be in Filly's place.
Very fair assessment indeed. You’re right. We should wait until all the evidence is out.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There are allegations that he sexually assaulted a woman in her 20s in a Perth hotel room on September 28, 2024. The charges include:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is relatively recent, and I wonder what the defence will say. Will they claim this was a consensual activity? Will they use the rough sex defence? It's important to remember that the woman is younger, which likely means she is aware of consent and what it entails. Gen Z is far more conscious and knowledgeable of this. I know that public perception will certainly be influenced if he is found innocent or guilty.

Hopefully, this is a cautionary tale for those who wish to engage in casual escapades. It should give them pause before they do something that could jeopardize their cash flow and brand endorsements. No one is immune to a downfall. That doesn't mean I will point the finger; it just highlights that you get stupid prizes if you play stupid games.

We're in a new era.

One thing I’ll say though and it’s something I and many women have been saying for years is that the way a man speaks about women, says a lot about how they treat women or view them. I’m not saying that Filly is automatically guilty, we need to wait since he’s still being tried, but when you’ve been making downright sexist comments for years then it’s a no surprise that there are accusations of this nature.

Men love to downplay sexist rhetoric but men who are out with their misogyny are simply telling you who they are and what they’re potentially capable of.

Anyways we will see. I actually feel bad for his mum and sister since he came from a single parent low socioeconomic household that were clearly proud of his achievements and the new changes in finances. This is also a lesson in the danger of causal intimacy and letting the fame get to your head.

There are allegations that he sexually assaulted a woman in her 20s in a Perth hotel room on September 28, 2024. The charges include:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is relatively recent, and I wonder what the defence will say. Will they claim this was a consensual activity? Will they use the rough sex defence? It's important to remember that the woman is younger, which likely means she is aware of consent and what it entails. Gen Z is far more conscious and knowledgeable of this. I know that public perception will certainly be influenced if he is found innocent or guilty.

Hopefully, this is a cautionary tale for those who wish to engage in casual escapades. It should give them pause before they do something that could jeopardize their cash flow and brand endorsements. No one is immune to a downfall. That doesn't mean I will point the finger; it just highlights that you get stupid prizes if you play stupid games.

We're in a new era.

From what we have learned in the past few years in all of the shocking revelations is that
most people in the entertainment industry are all sexual deviants and perverts. And in a lot of cases they try to exploit their position and wealth to abuse and solicit people.

Although there are some cases where there are people who are targeted for their status, so we can't put all of them in the same boat.

One thing I’ll say though and it’s something I and many women have been saying for years is that the way a man speaks about women, says a lot about how they treat women or view them. I’m not saying that Filly is automatically guilty, we need to wait since he’s still being tried, but when you’ve been making downright sexist comments for years then it’s a no surprise that there are accusations of this nature.

Men love to downplay sexist rhetoric but men who are out with their misogyny are simply telling you who they are and what they’re potentially capable of.

Anyways we will see. I actually feel bad for his mum and sister since he came from a single parent low socioeconomic household that were clearly proud of his achievements and the new changes in finances. This is also a lesson in the danger of causal intimacy and letting the fame get to your head.

I fully agree. Have you noticed the ones who have most proof of being guilty have a history of sexist misogynistic behaviors and tell tell signs and even rumors circulating for years about them. Same with what people were saying about P-Diddy , Harvey Weinstein, Dan Schneider etc and these are only the upper levels of the entertainment industry, so i assume some of this must have a trickle down effect and create a general culture and attitude.

With people most visible in the spotlight, people have been able to go back and looked at conversations, interviews , videos, stuff they have said and started to connect dots.

Last edited:

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
Yeah the entertainment industry is, will be, always has been intimately tied to salacious degenerate behaviour. Its a satanic industry, R-charges and sexual debuachery are a feature not a bug in that industry.

Where does that leave Muslims in that industry? How can they repel the vortex of evil in that industry and hold onto faith while climbing that ranks? I sincerely hope, firstly as a representative of Muslims, and second out of Somalinimo, that Chunkz and the others who flocked with him weren't in the same escapades. But even then, birds of a feather flock together, so people will automatically try to connect dots. So either Chunkz steps forward and condemns or he is seen as an accomplice, the facile world of social media.

KayseLuul

Qalanjooo
Not only that but I’ve see a thread of many women coming forward and exposing his creepy behaviour towards them and how he doesn’t take kindly to rejection. Also when he got caught with a 17 year old…
Also, Rape isn’t taken seriously by the authorities.. that poor woman, the fact that he was charged.. In a just society he would be tortured to death!

From what we have learned in the past few years in all of the shocking revelations is that
most people in the entertainment industry are all sexual deviants and perverts. And in a lot of cases they try to exploit their position and wealth to abuse and solicit people.

Although there are some cases where there are people who are targeted for their status, so we can't put all of them in the same boat.

I fully agree. Have you noticed the ones who have most proof of being guilty have a history of sexist misogynistic behaviors and tell tell signs and even rumors circulating for years about them. Same with what people were saying about P-Diddy , Harvey Weinstein, Dan Schneider etc and these are only the upper levels of the entertainment industry, so i assume some of this must have a trickle down effect and create a general culture and attitude.

With people most visible in the spotlight, people have been able to go back and looked at conversations, interviews , videos, stuff they have said and started to connect dots.
Yes, they do and many can’t even fully hide it as you can see it via their comments but unfortunately, it takes years for those men to do something that is then caught with actual proof and only then do people add two and two together.

The issue is that those men are vehemently defended by other men. A perfect example is Tate, he was out and out with this rapey and downright misogynistic comments for years, going even as far as making a video as to how to traffic women into working for his adult webcam by pretending to be their boyfriend. Men downplayed it and said it was ‘satire’. When women posted proof, they said he was joking or taken out of context even he said vile things in 4k that can be understood by everyone and still they downright lied and said every allegation against him must be false.

At this point, we women need to accept that the reason why these guys get away with such behavior is because of the protection of average men. Men as a class protect rap7ists and abusers and will even call you a feminist and all sorts of names under the son for simply pointing out that many of these men self confess like Tate or display heinous views of women.

Society especially social media enables r3pe culture. Men on this very forum have defended Tate like their lives depend on it and will always take the side of abusive men who reiterate nasty views but will then act shocked when enough evidence is stacked against the very men they defended.

It’s over guys. This Filly guy, if he did which it looks like the authorities have enough evidence is scary as hell:

IMG_4938.jpeg

Just putting this tweet here so I can go back to it if it does happen:

IMG_4939.jpeg

The Dawah men and the akhis will then deffo defend him and say it’s all lies if he does.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Lool I'm not going to sit here and defend him, that suspicion has been on him for a while, that it was only a matter of time something would come out against him

Trending