Young Filly Charged With Rape

I’ve seen people even trying to tie chunkz to this since they are friends
That’s life. Men need to learn to stop befriending degenerates the way we women know to not befriend women of certain lifestyles. You know this when it comes to women, but can’t seem to understand when it comes to you men.

Chunkz needs to try and make it clear that Filly is nothing but a colleague. I don’t believe they’ve been proper friends for years now since they’ve admitted on the podcast they hardly see each other.

Last edited:
Yes, they do and many can’t even fully hide it as you can see it via their comments but unfortunately, it takes years for those men to do something that is then caught with actual proof and only then do people add two and two together.

The issue is that those men are vehemently defended by other men. A perfect example is Tate, he was out and out with this rapey and downright misogynistic comments for years, going even as far as making a video as to how to traffic women into working for his adult webcam by pretending to be their boyfriend. Men downplayed it and said it was ‘satire’. When women posted proof, they said he was joking or taken out of context even he said vile things in 4k that can be understood by everyone and still they downright lied and said every allegation against him must be false.

At this point, we women need to accept that the reason why these guys get away with such behavior is because of the protection of average men. Men as a class protect rap7ists and abusers and will even call you a feminist and all sorts of names under the son for simply pointing out that many of these men self confess like Tate or display heinous views of women.

Society especially social media enables r3pe culture. Men on this very forum have defended Tate like their lives depend on it and will always take the side of abusive men who reiterate nasty views but will then act shocked when enough evidence is stacked against the very men they defended.

The Andrew tate situation is the most insane one . Because there is literally voice notes where he says ''I love graping you'' and various text messages that prove abuse and trafficking crimes. The satire defense does not work because its replicated in his private life and he acts it out in private conversations. So his public and private display is the same.

The witness testimonies add up to. Because its women from different sides of the world who have never come in contact with other, but yet tell the same consistent story. There is alot of evidence

I don't think men as a class protect him, i believe he has a cult following around him who believe anything he says and idolizes him. So when he says he is innocent they actually believe it. He also made them believe men as a class are being unfairly persecuted, which is a lie btw but they nonetheless believe it.

I also feel like there is a bit of a cognitive dissonance to go against him because they also have to collapse the whole ''Rich Successful, Ladies man '' persona he was trying to project and sell to them. And it's an uncomfortable for many to confront when they have bought into it and built an identity around it. Like their life mission and goal was this machismo nonsense.

But i agree social media enables all of this and its radicalizing and brainwashing a lot of men to think this is normal and acceptable. Corn culture also plays a role in this as well, the corn culture is what figures like Andrew Tate exploited with his adult webcam and its misogynistic, sexist, disgusting and vile. Its fuels trafficking as well.

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I’ve seen people even trying to tie chunkz to this since they are friends

Gaalada are saying Filly is Chunkz best friend even though these guys have known only 5 years and met through work.
Filly sucks up to Chunkz evidenced by his behaviour whenever the 2 are in the same room. You can see Chunkz just tolerates the guy.

Chunkz is catching heat for this clip pray the brother doesn’t get dragged down into this mess

That video shows why exactly no man should let Filly marry their sister. How is man talkin about clarting(fucking) his sister, my head would have been gone.

That’s life. Men need to learn to stop befriending degenerates the way we women know to not befriend women of certain lifestyles. You know this when it comes to women, but can’t seem to understand when it comes to you men.

Chunkz needs to try and make it clear that Filly is nothing but a colleague. I don’t believe they’ve been proper friends for years now since they’ve admitted on the podcast they hardly see each other.
chunkz has to distance himself and come out with a statement

Gaalada are saying Filly is Chunkz best friend even though these guys have known only 5 years and met through work.
Filly sucks up to Chunkz evidenced by his behaviour whenever the 2 are in the same room. You can see Chunkz just tolerates the guy.

That video shows why exactly no man should let Filly marry their sister. How is man talkin about clarting(fucking) his sister, my head would have been gone.
Ajanabis are trying to take our brother down how do they even know what he meant by “heard stories” he probably meant filly sleeping around with different women I think everybody was shocked by todays news

Last edited:

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Why always black men being targeted? They may be guilty but we didnt see this witch hunt against the whites during Epstein era?

Diddy
R Kelly

Now filly?

Yes, there is even video evidence of Chunkz and him saying they hardly ever see each other outside of work.

But this should be a lesson to men. Chill with and form close ties with degenerates and you’ll be dragged.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let that be a lesson to you men. Stop tolerating trash.

Acudubillahhh did you see this?

I’ve been saying for a while chunkz needs to cut him off. It’s been slowly happening with him getting married and focusing more on content with beta squad but damn he should’ve cut filly off earlier. Now “My cousin turns me on” twitter dragging him
No Way Wow GIF by DAZN

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
From what we have learned in the past few years in all of the shocking revelations is that
most people in the entertainment industry are all sexual deviants and perverts. And in a lot of cases they try to exploit their position and wealth to abuse and solicit people.

Although there are some cases where there are people who are targeted for their status, so we can't through all of them in the same boat.
I’ve been hearing about what goes on in the entertainment industry for nearly two decades. The sad reality is that those higher up rarely get tried. For every fall guy or token offender, there are many others living their lives who will never face justice.

A disturbing number of men seem to have the fantasy that if they have enough money, they can escape accountability for their depravity. It’s a mindset that, sadly, has been enabled for far too long in this industry.

In regards to people defending chunkz now I’m not saying he’s guilty or those close to filly are.. but this ain’t the first time he’s had issues with women. If you are around someone for so long , just like him and chunkz were joint to the hip and you can’t pick up on some of these things…. I’m looking at you sideways. Chunkz never cut him off when he was caught with a 17 year old so I’m gonna need some people here to stop jumping to his defence. Let’s stop this whole chunkz should keep his distance to protect his name because many instances he could of but he chose not to.
filly is a result of a guy who did not get checked by his boys at all for his weird behaviour towards women. Some people turn a blind eye because they do not want to face reality.

Let’s just wait and see his next steps, along with Harry pinero and all those associated with him.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
In regards to people defending chunkz now I’m not saying he’s guilty or those close to filly are.. but this ain’t the first time he’s had issues with women. If you are around someone for so long , just like him and chunkz were joint to the hip and you can’t pick up on some of these things…. I’m looking at you sideways. Chunkz never cut him off when he was caught with a 17 year old so I’m gonna need some people here to stop jumping to his defence. Let’s stop this whole chunkz should keep his distance to protect his name because many instances he could of but he chose not to.
filly is a result of a guy who did not get checked by his boys at all for his weird behaviour towards women. Some people turn a blind eye because they do not want to face reality.

Let’s just wait and see his next steps, along with Harry pinero and all those associated with him.
Stop acting like they're all friends, this stuff is work. Chunks is a muslim and married man. He's got nothing to do personally with someone who's gaal and goes parties with girls and such. They've already said they don't see each other outside of work. How's a Muslim man suppose to know the extent of what a gaal does outside of the workplace?

Unless chunkz himself has done something horrible stay on code always support your own that goes for any famous Somali man or woman

Trending

Latest posts