Young women are leaving men behind in terms of education and career in the developed world.

Yaraye

VIP
Breakdown of society
Women excelling = breakdown of society? What an absurd notion.

The reason why this is being treated as a "concern" is that men, as a collective, aren't able to keep up. (of course not all men- before you get your emotional panties in a bunch :rolleyes:)

If they were able to keep up or men were the ones that were excelling, no one would have cared. You want proof? just look at history :mahubowtf:

We have only been excelling for the past few years, and all of a sudden "tHe wOrLd iS eNDiNG!!!" Men up in arms screaming:
Screaming Homer Simpson GIF

lol :dead1:

The only real concern about this outcome is the possibility of increasing violence aimed at women. (Which we are already seeing real cases of, bisinka!)

Regardless of gender, the universal rule is you study well, you eat well :westbrookswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

For NATO occupation of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
Alot of them leave the workforce entirely or their in-demand job before 30 or 35. I see it like every month. I too am transitioning but for contract work working less than 10 hours a week. You iyaals whatever your sex should know how to get another income stream from much less stressful work by 30. "Careers" are mostly terrible.

Yaraye

VIP
Alot of them leave the workforce entirely or their in-demand job before 30 or 35. I see it like every month. I too am transitioning but for contract work working less than 10 hours a week. You iyaals whatever your sex should know how to get another income stream from much less stressful work by 30. "Careers" are mostly terrible.
Yes, best to have a gig that brings in money but not much work
Will Ferrell Agree GIF

Let them be left behind.

Only men who work hard, have the intellect to understand that they can bring things to the table, such as emotional intelligence, loyalty and child-rearing skills should be considered fit for reproductive purposes.

Women- be wiser with your wombs, that man you secretly don't respect, you can birth his clone. Don't do it.

Yaraye

VIP
I also don't measure success by wealth, but by character and halal income, and of course, trying your best. There are plenty of depraved people out here, who make money from exploiting or humiliating others, and they dare call themselves 'high value', and they flaunt their wealth. It takes a good person to stay away from haram money, and try their best at a normal career, even if it's a humble one.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Breakdown of society
More educated women marry less, meaning that less beebles are made, this is also a problem for diaspora somalis.

Educated women should not abhor marrying a man with another wife.

We should pressure somali men to excel but this strategy seems to fail when considering the state of the gene pool πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Let them be left behind.

Only men who work hard, have the intellect to understand that they can bring things to the table, such as emotional intelligence, loyalty and child-rearing skills should be considered fit for reproductive purposes.

Women- be wiser with your wombs, that man you secretly don't respect, you can birth his clone. Don't do it.
If a good proportion of men/women do not procreate it will lead to population collapse.

If a good proportion of men/women do not procreate it will lead to population collapse.

Let it collapse.

If men really care about this, let them raise their sons to be decent human beings. Because nobody will lay with a revolting man voluntarily. But all we see, is alarmist news articles, and women being shamed for rightfully being turned off.

This is due to the schooling system from elementary to high school in my opinion

The education system has improved in many ways, I think the real issues are c0rn websites for example, it would really improve these statistics. These boys/men are consuming c0rn, frying their brains and it creates depression and laziness, it also created misogynistic and violent behaviour towards women. Men are supposed to be motivated to provide, so that they can attract a mate, and then maintain a household. But if they get their 'fix' from c0rn, they have no energy, and no will to really live.

South Korea's population collapse is not due to a lack of educational attainment, it's due to their men being too repulsive and violent, so women are opting out of dating/marrying/procreation altogether. But you'll never see these governments work on making men better human beings. Let societies collapse worldwide, before nasty men have their genes carried over. Who the hell wants to see bloodlines founded by rapists, misogynists, corn addicts etc? Babies don't deserve to have such an awful start in life. People are obsessed with quantity instead of quality human beings.

The education system has improved in many ways, I think the real issues are c0rn websites for example, it would really improve these statistics. These boys/men are consuming c0rn, frying their brains and it creates depression and laziness, it also created misogynistic and violent behaviour towards women. Men are supposed to be motivated to provide, so that they can attract a mate, and then maintain a household. But if they get their 'fix' from c0rn, they have no energy, and no will to really live.
Yeah COrn is very dangerous for young developing minds and can also lead to various side effects imo it’s helping to destroy society morally

Trending