Your favorite non muslim leader of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is the Fuhrer of the 3rd Reich...Heil Hitler! If you study this nicca's life on your own(not from propagandized textbooks from high school) you will come to realize what a great leader he was. I have never come across a person who loved his country and his people as much as this guy did.

quote-the-victor-will-never-be-asked-if-he-told-the-truth-adolf-hitler-85918.jpg

Metamorphosis, it really is true what they say about Ogaden. You are one fucking doqon. Hitler killed millions of innocent human beings. Murder is the second greatest sin to commit, after Shirk. If Prophet Muhammad read what you wrote, he'd be ashamed of you.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Malcolm X WAS in the NOI, but before he died, he left the NOI. He went to perform the Hajj and joined mainstream Islam (Sunni).
His Muslim name is el hajj malik el shabbazz, I suggest you thoroughly read my previous comments.

Metamorphosis, it really is true what they say about Ogaden. You are one fucking doqon. Hitler killed millions of innocent human beings. Murder is the second greatest sin to commit, after Shirk. If Prophet Muhammad read what you wrote, he'd be ashamed of you.
ogaden ku fuul kaamana dago ee put some respekt on his name!:obamaswag:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Mine is the Fuhrer of the 3rd Reich...Heil Hitler! If you study this nicca's life on your own(not from propagandized textbooks from high school) you will come to realize what a great leader he was. I have never come across a person who loved his country and his people as much as this guy did.

quote-the-victor-will-never-be-asked-if-he-told-the-truth-adolf-hitler-85918.jpg

This

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Park Chung-hee
Park_Chung_hee.jpg

Lee Kuan Yew

BT_20150330_VIEWS30A_1587128.jpg

Great leaders who used their authoritarian powers for the good of the nation and people unlike most dictators.

Status
Not open for further replies.