Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
President-Paul-Kagame-speaking-at-a-recent-event-in-Kigali.jpg

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Has to be Che Guevara for me, his passion for the cause is what every leader should have.

images

"I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man."

Watch this Crazy guy, he was arrested for making this video.

That's the current selfish and stupid liberal generation that are enjoying the hard work of their parent's generation not knowing what sacrifices where made. Yes he committed may bad things in terms of human rights but when you look at how Singapore changed from a backwater colonial port to the one of the greatest city states on this planet then you can say yes it was all worth it for the greater good.

That's the current selfish and stupid liberal generation that are enjoying the hard work of their parent's generation not knowing what sacrifices where made. Yes he committed may bad things in terms of human rights but when you look at how Singapore changed from a backwater colonial port to the one of the greatest city states on this planet then you can say yes it was all worth it for the greater good.

People can use your logic when they talked about siad barre, just saying be careful dictator is dictator

People can use your logic when they talked about siad barre, just saying be careful dictator is dictator
:what:

Siad Barre took over when Somalia was a third world shithole and he left it as a third world shithole. It's a insult to compare them to him. I don't care what logic a bunch of tribalist use it's not even close.

:what:

Siad Barre took over when Somalia was a third world shithole and he left it as a third world shithole. It's a insult to compare them to him. I don't care what logic a bunch of tribalist use it's not even close.

Whatever your tribalist family taught you plus you are from Harar !!!!!!!!that explains lot

Status
Not open for further replies.