/r/watchpeopledie
/r/gore
/r/medicalgore
/r/shatter

:ohhhdamn:

these subreddits are messed up

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I like you, you're a funny guy. When the day of reckoning comes, I'll kill you last. :ufdup:
giphy.gif

Foreal though this is why I share my Skittles with white people in the work area, if they go ballistic and start shooting up the place they'll be like:
"Oh.. the Skittles guy" and easy as, Timmy who's chick got black'd won't shoot me and I get to live another day.

I'll find you in Qudhunham and end you.
:farole:
I'll cop you hair relaxers and skinny jeans warya, I know how you ScandiSomalis like 'em :mjlol:

This was the ultimate fighting game back in the day for us old-timers. Most of you are probably to young too appreciate it, though.

The good ol days back when games were actually challenging and your thumbs would kill after a good session, not the coddling s**t they have become today. :susp:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
giphy.gif

Foreal though this is why I share my Skittles with white people in the work area, if they go ballistic and start shooting up the place they'll be like:
"Oh.. the Skittles guy" and easy as, Timmy who's chick got black'd won't shoot me and I get to live another day.

I'll cop you hair relaxers and skinny jeans warya, I know how you ScandiSomalis like 'em :mjlol:
Lol, you're a Scandi yourself. I see you speaking Af Ragnar plenty of times.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You must be joking. N64 was the beginning of the decline. Even the KI for it was nowhere near as intense as the snes one.
Nah nah Jubba you're avin' a bloody giggle ere m8 the N64 was ground-breaking, revolutionary a scientific breakthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts