Your favourite sub-reddits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
giphy.gif

Foreal though this is why I share my Skittles with white people in the work area, if they go ballistic and start shooting up the place they'll be like:
"Oh.. the Skittles guy" and easy as, Timmy who's chick got black'd won't shoot me and I get to live another day.

I'll cop you hair relaxers and skinny jeans warya, I know how you ScandiSomalis like 'em :mjlol:
Skinny jeans kulaha, you're the nigga who evolved that shit and introduced the man purse.
:siilaanyolaugh:
This was the ultimate fighting game back in the day for us old-timers. Most of you are probably to young too appreciate it, though.

The good ol days back when games were actually challenging and your thumbs would kill after a good session, not the coddling s**t they have become today. :susp:
Killer Instinct is a hall of fame worthy classic.
:salute:
f*ck reddit. Bunch of cop-sympathising racist fucktards.
The mental gymnastics I saw practiced there after the whole Tamir Rice shooting was quite disturbing.
:francis:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
This was the ultimate fighting game back in the day for us old-timers. Most of you are probably to young too appreciate it, though.

The good ol days back when games were actually challenging and your thumbs would kill after a good session, not the coddling s**t they have become today. :susp:
:salute:

I just clocked that you're from down under so you must be on the OCE server, I heard it was qashin low pop, toxic af.

Toxic isnt that bad, but the queue times-----------.:faysalwtf:
The higher your rank the worse it is.. im quite frequently getting autofilled to support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts