your top 10 deal breakers in marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
17. leaving cupboards open, chairs pulled out. not only annoying but it's a serious health risk.
saliid macsaaro and cambuloo is the best thing ever.
saalid macsaaro and canjeelo :banderas:

i remember sometimes when we're out of margarine or butter and my mom made anjeero she would lowkey use saliid macsaro instead. that first bite, thinking you bout to eat some nice ass canjeero :ohlord: . i cant begin to describe that feeling of betrayal...why hooyo :ohlord:
not u too :angryman:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What's with the whole "men can't cry" shit? You do know we are humans right?

We may have a slyly higher threshold of pain than women but a good cry us always healthy.

Because men looks so ugly with salted water running down their hard faces

This shit get's no sympathy.

tears-700x429.jpg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Because men looks so ugly with salted water running down their hard faces

This shit get's no sympathy.

tears-700x429.jpg

Nobody looks attractive with tears messing up their faces period.

Again I will reiterate that crying is not "unmanly" nor weak. A dying relative, a painful moment of life, sins etc

I cried when I lost the girl I always wanted because I couldn't imagine my life without her. But I made sure after that day that I would never cry over her again. I gave myself one chance to have that moment and I've become a stronger person ever since.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Nobody looks attractive with tears messing up their faces period.

Again I will reiterate that crying is not "unmanly" nor weak. A dying relative, a painful moment of life, sins etc

I cried when I lost the girl I always wanted because I couldn't imagine my life without her. But I made sure after that day that I would never cry over her again. I gave myself one chance to have that moment and I've become a stronger person ever since.

I don't mind a man crying over me that's fine and it only showcases my power. But I swear if he cries for any other reason than moi

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If she's been mounted before, I don't like the idea of your baby coming out of where a next mans been.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Only real deal breakers:

Bad breath
Shaniqua attitude
Low IQ
Getting fat
No ambitions
Low sex drive
Weak will

N

NaomiHoney

DEAL BREAKER!

A man i cannot mentally connect with. I'd rather have debates by myself whilst i cook the nigga food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts