You're hijab level

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
You were the one who replied to me first stupid nigga :mjlol: :snoop:

You stalk me from post to post.

If you ain't trying to Duke it out then what you keep following me for you fanboy?!
Hmmm, yeah f*ck out of here wrong dude.

Funny thing is though is really you be a sad boy, because you not following the information I put out.
You just on some two year old retarded nonsense.

Who sent this retarded troll account??

You stalk me from post to post.

If you ain't trying to Duke it out then what you keep following me for you fanboy?!
Hmmm, yeah f*ck out of here wrong dude.

Funny thing is though is really you be a sad boy, because you not following the information I put out.
You just on some two year old retarded nonsense.

Who sent this retarded troll account??
Because everything you put out there is just hella weird.. And a lot of the time I'm just tryna get you the f*ck outta here dumbass. :childplease: Now begone .

Yes, I know, I am aware, someone told you to have me go.
But you're just a too stupid lackey...
Keep up pace and stop talking shit.

Nobody likes you and your hoyo's photo look like expired camel milk nigga. Roast back you a whole ho.
Nobody told me anything and you don't even know me. You're just a nuisance I want off this site. I'll have you ignored but hopefully I can get some dirt on you to kick you outta here. And nobody cares enough about you to send me after you, get off your high horse. Nobody gives a f*ck. :snoop:

:pachah1: they also wear hijab like this..they wear volumizing hair clam or flower clip pom poms
mohajaba-w300h400.gif

You fake no having hair heffa..if you had a good hair you be the first to throw the hijaab

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
2 xalimo I was seeing wouldn't let me take off their xijab while we were hooking up. They were actually in my room shirtless and I was sucking on their nipples and rubbing their pussy and they had the audacity to tell me that exposing females hair is a sin loool. I'm not lying walahi.
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: that is a mental illness

A man should improve his faith, before he questions a sister. They're already overburdened when they wear the hijab in the west.

:wtf: i finger pus*sies and sleep with anything that has vagina..but at the end i want to settle with good virgin Muslimah inshAllah

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
A man should improve his faith, before he questions a sister. They're already overburdened when they wear the hijab in the west.
ngl Hijab nowadays ain’t really that deep if you understand the concept of it, there isn’t even much backlash anymore
Respeck to the niqabi queens tho :lawd:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
ngl Hijab nowadays ain’t really that deep if you understand the concept of it, there isn’t even much backlash anymore
Respeck to the niqabi queens tho :lawd:

Being a niqabi in the west might be doin to much, you invite the wrong kinda attention.:damedamn:

I agree tho, hijab is normalized alx.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Being a niqabi in the west might be doin to much, you invite the wrong kinda attention.:damedamn:

I agree tho, hijab is normalized alx.
It would be mad nice. Getting the cadaans angry and get them to kill you over wearing niqab and respecting your lord and dying a martyr :obama:
Then again somalis started hating Niqab out of nowhere like we secular wtf
Only reason not to, the shaming from them :mjcry:

Trending