You're hijab level

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
2 xalimo I was seeing wouldn't let me take off their xijab while we were hooking up. They were actually in my room shirtless and I was sucking on their nipples and rubbing their pussy and they had the audacity to tell me that exposing females hair is a sin loool. I'm not lying walahi.

2 xalimo I was seeing wouldn't let me take off their xijab while we were hooking up. They were actually in my room shirtless and I was sucking on their nipples and rubbing their pussy and they had the audacity to tell me that exposing females hair is a sin loool. I'm not lying walahi.
Wearing the Hijab is like wearing a uniform to most women, they just do it even if they don't know why they're wearing it in the first place.

On my best days 6 and on my dress up days 5 except instead of pants it's a skirt.
I need to do better. I hate being objectified by men or be in constant competition with other women.pray for me.

B23E9B9B-C870-43F0-87B2-40E16C30092B.gif

It’s Ramadan

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Wth!! :mindblown: :mindblown:
I've heard it all

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Wearing the Hijab is like wearing a uniform to most women, they just do it even if they don't know why they're wearing it in the first place.
I think those 2 xalimos had short kinky hair and were embarrassed about it. There was also another xalimo who was embarrassed of her Somali bidaar but she was confident enough to tell me.

Gambar

VIP
I think those 2 xalimos had short kinky hair and were embarrassed about it. There was also another xalimo who was embarrassed of her Somali bidaar but she was confident enough to tell me.
:deadrose:This is why you’re my favourite. Bidaar iyo kinky hair ku yeh. :yloezpe:

Trending