yusuf7n says he will call the cops if Minnesota Somalis touch him

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
This shows how unaware of the world and the lack of street smarts the kid has.

There is always at least one person who doesn’t care about the consequences when it comes to inflicting violence on someone despite the threat of legal action.

No wonder this dudes a laughing stock. No caqli.

This shows how unaware of the world and the lack of street smarts the kid has.

There is always at least one person who doesn’t care about the consequences when it comes to inflicting violence on someone despite the threat of legal action.

No wonder this dudes a laughing stock. No caqli.
He seems on the autistic spectrum. Somali parental styles in the west tend to produce these kind of boys…

Am I the only one that thinks yusuf7 has potential? What if he decides to hit the gym and prove people he has what it takes to look good? I mean the dude isn't ugly and will do a massive turn around for oir community if he went that route. I highly doubt but I wish he did. More attractive somali men needs to do a massive trend on instagram and tiktok to restore your reputation and block the comment section as we have way too many haters now who will dunk on any good looking somali men. Men aren't men anymore so don't expect them not to say "0.00001 percent of yall look like that" and embarass yall in the comment section

Those men should spend their time working instead of following and keeping tabs on the most shameful individuals in Somalia. You are what you consume, both literally and figuratively, including media. If you're watching this man, whether out of hate or love, you're just as guilty for allowing him to spiral downwards.

Trending