Yusuf7n

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
All he needs is braces honestly. The Somali guy with fixed teeth would easily look better than the guy giving advice.
All of these somali niggas this guy has chosen for entertaining his audience are only missing confidence wallahi. These niggas aren't even that terrible.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
All of these somali niggas this guy has chosen for entertaining his audience are only missing confidence wallahi. These niggas aren't even that terrible.
Yeah confidence and self awareness. I’m glad Somali guys are trying to better themselves, I just don’t like how they’re going about it. Why are you seeking advice from men who clearly only care about clout?

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Don't go east London m8, bad idea. Infact never go near London sahiib, overall bad idea.
Broski you've got it completely wrong.
These mf need concentration camps, not rehabilitation camps. These niggas are unteachable which is why they're untouchables. We cannot save them, we can only save ourselves and our descendants sahiib, we need extermination, not second chances. We need hitler bro, not gandhi, we need stalin bro, not Roosevelt, we need the angel of death sxb, not the angel of life.
They can be saved 🙏 Its not over for UK Somalis

Aseer

VIP
This is gonna sound really evil.. but I don’t think most can be ”fixed”… who would want them ? A bunch of fobs with no degrees/careers, most are really ugly/short (malnutrition really fxd them over 😭). I can’t see qurbojoog women going for them when they can just find a well-adjusted qurbojoog kid, neither will most ajanabis. Here in Scandinavia most of them are either single (never married) or divorced.
Tbh when I observe these fobs the main issue is their lack of basic self care as well as etiquette these 2 factors make them really unattractive and the 2nd factor is the biggest underlying factor for why western somali chicks dont go for fobs they just need someone to outline these issues to them into somali and put them through blackpill so at the end of it they come out as chads.

Aseer

VIP
Prehistoric cavemen were real men unlike modern soy boys. Nothing wrong with being prehistoric.

Higher testosterone, survival instincts and strength, win win.
That guy had a Unibrow and other features that put him off although he looked normal there were some issues that were holding him back from ascending and instead of being idiots and hyping him up we should respectfully point it out to him and help him change the bad atrributes about him.

Yeah confidence and self awareness. I’m glad Somali guys are trying to better themselves, I just don’t like how they’re going about it. Why are you seeking advice from men who clearly only care about clout?
The younger generation are online heavily that’s the only way they can improve since the older generation didn’t care much about image and grooming

Aseer

VIP
@Laiss iyo @Aseer why the Qashin and the meh 💔💔💔
You and @Lightshow remind me of those type of people who hype up fat and ugly people who genuinely need to change themselves but instead you worsen their situation and make themselves feel good/accomplished about themselves in their current situation.
1726247167759.png

"Wow! your so good looking! who told you that your ugly?" 🤦‍♂️

Besides yusuf7n

I've seen a lot of dusty looking fobs.

Us western Farahs tend to look way better than these guys. Fobs will be the main people your preaching too.
Yeah blaming fobs for your shortcomings atleast they work hard and take care of their families back home while most of you guys born there are in the gangs or in prison rotting away

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I AM SO SICK OF MF"s LACKING COMMON SENSE AND HAVING TO BE TOLD THINGS THEY SHOULD HAVE COME TO AN UNDERSTANDING ABOUT, I DONT KNOW? THE BILLIONTH TIME THEYVE SEEN THEIR DUSTY REFLECTIONS IN THE BLOODY MIRROR??????

WHEN I FELT WEAK A YEAR AGO, I DID PUSHUPS, I HAD NO WEIGHTS, I COULDNT GO NEAR A GYM, AND THE AIR CON IN MY ROOM IN SAUDI ARABIA BROKE SO I WAS WORKING OUT ON A BARBECUED FLOOR IN 40 CELSIUS DOING PUSHUPS, SITUPS AND SQUATS TILL I COULDNT BREATH AND MY MUSCLES WOULD SPASM!!!!

THESE NIGGAS COULD GET ALL THE HELP IN THE WORLD AND THEYD STILL, FAIL, EMBARASS THEMSELVES, AMD EVEN EMBARASS THEIR OWN RACE.

IN LIFE, KNOWLEDE IS BS, KNOWING SHIT WILL NEVER DO THE WORK FOR YOU, WHEN WILL RETARDS DOUBLE MY AGE UNDERSTAND THIS.

I GOT A BLACK BELT IN KARATE DESPITE IT BEING SO CHALLENGING BECAUSE I WAS MALNOURISHED, AWKWARD, AND ABUSED, AND NOBODY HAD TO TELL ME SHIT.
PEOPLE THAT WANT TO CHANGE CANNOT BE FOUND.

The younger generation are online heavily that’s the only way they can improve since the older generation didn’t care much about image and grooming

The older generation looked MUCH better than these dysgenic freaks, they didn’t have their looks messed up by malnutrion nor did they step outside of their homes with their hair pointing at five different directions 😂 they were well groomed. yall didn’t have unemployed odayaal dressed up in suits to do fadhu ku dirir in cafes ? Their suits were oversized but atleast they put some effort into lookin presentable.

Another thing somalis dont want to address is the filthy qabil inbreeding that became normalised after 91, most of our ancestors would marry other clans-subclans, now every other person is an iska-dhal 💀

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
You and @Lightshow remind me of those type of people who hype up fat and ugly people who genuinely need to change themselves but instead you worsen their situation and make themselves feel good/accomplished about themselves in their current situation.
View attachment 342699

"Wow! your so good looking! who told you that your ugly?" 🤦‍♂️
I’m a nice person ❤️❤️I don’t want to make fun of people’s bodies :stressed:I call Basra Butac :damn: