Yusuf7n

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I don’t care about other people’s bodies
If I don't know a nigga, absolutely I wouldn't expend the energy to wake his fat ass up, but if it's even somebody remotely connected, I have to say something, men btw not women.

This is gonna sound really evil.. but I don’t think most can be ”fixed”… who would want them ? A bunch of fobs with no degrees/careers, most are really ugly/short (malnutrition really fxd them over 😭). I can’t see qurbojoog women going for them when they can just find a well-adjusted qurbojoog kid, neither will most ajanabis. Here in Scandinavia most of them are either single (never married) or divorced.
Why would a fob marry a qurbojoog woman they don’t have the same culture and don’t get along together,I’ve cousins who moved to Scandinavia in the early 2010s and all married women from back home,they generalize and stereotype women born there and say they don’t have strong deen and dress modest.

I clocked that all the incels who show up on these platforms and those who are aggressively trolling on social media are mostly a bunch of fobs who’ve been here 5-15 years 💀 the most aggressive incels I’ve seen online are fobs in the UK.

I don’t know what western countries were thinking when they allowed a bunch of single young men in to their countries, where are they gonna find spouses? Qurbojoog women don’t want them neither do ajanabi.
Most of the incels are western born and most fobs are not even on twitter they are mainly on fb/tt
Life will not get better for these niggas anytime soon and social media will be their outlet. Rip to somali male rep

Why would a fob marry a qurbojoog woman they don’t have the same culture and don’t get along together,I’ve cousins who moved to Scandinavia in the early 2010s and all married women from back home,they generalize and stereotype women born there and say they don’t have strong deen and dress modest.

Depends on their age tbh, older ones go back home. But the younger ones are less keen on marrying someone from Somalia, bringing a wife from there is costly + carries risks as there’s no guarantee that she’s gonna stick around after getting her sharci. Lol also fobs are alot less conservative/religious and cultural than diaspora kids tbh, even they will tell you that.

The older generation looked MUCH better than these dysgenic freaks, they didn’t have their looks messed up by malnutrion nor did they step outside of their homes with their hair pointing at five different directions 😂 they were well groomed. yall didn’t have unemployed odayaal dressed up in suits to do fadhu ku dirir in cafes ? Their suits were oversized but atleast they put some effort into lookin presentable.

Another thing somalis dont want to address is the filthy qabil inbreeding that became normalised after 91, most of our ancestors would marry other clans-subclans, now every other person is an iska-dhal 💀
Who told you different clans stopped intermarrying even Isaaqs and dhulos are still marrying each other despite having a civil war between them

lol they are pushing all their shortcomings onto fobs when they don’t interact with them
My only issue with fobs is that they don’t look to progress whatsoever in the west. There isn’t many of them in london tbh but from what I see they just work the same jobs as the uncles, even though they’re about 20 years younger.

When they marry a lady back home those kids end up on welfare so there’s no guarantee they end up doing well.

My only issue with fobs is that they don’t look to progress whatsoever in the west. There isn’t many of them in london tbh but from what I see they just work the same jobs as the uncles, even though they’re about 20 years younger.

When they marry a lady back home those kids end up on welfare so there’s no guarantee they end up doing well.
Don’t know much about the uk the ones in North America mostly go into the trades and make bank often times doing better than the western born ones

Depends on their age tbh, older ones go back home. But the younger ones are less keen on marrying someone from Somalia, bringing a wife from there is costly + carries risks as there’s no guarantee that she’s gonna stick around after getting her sharci. Lol also fobs are alot less conservative/religious and cultural than diaspora kids tbh, even they will tell you that.
At the end of the day we are all Somalis whether you are born in the west or came later,we shouldn’t stereotype each other.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
The younger generation are online heavily that’s the only way they can improve since the older generation didn’t care much about image and grooming
I feel like the older generation dressed well and groomed themselves based on the pictures I’ve seen of my male relatives from back in the day.

Somali men being online heavily today has destroyed their rep. We have too many attention seeking clowns. The ones seeking to improve their physical appearance still make self deprecating jokes and tie it to our ethnicity. I’ve rarely seen Somali girls do this.

Its sad to see the embarrassing behaviour I saw in school from somali guys is now being seen by millions of people online.

Don’t know much about the uk the ones in North America mostly go into the trades and make bank often times doing better than the western born ones
I have seen them have success before in MN. It’s easier to make money in trades in NA compared to Europe.

I just want to see more fobs in school. It’s not like the 90s where most refugees could barely read or write, they have the opportunity to make something of themselves and forge a successful long-term career.

I feel like the older generation dressed well and groomed themselves based on the pictures I’ve seen of my male relatives from back in the day.

Somali men being online heavily today has destroyed their rep. We have too many attention seeking clowns. The ones seeking to improve their physical appearance still make self deprecating jokes and tie it to our ethnicity. I’ve rarely seen Somali girls do this.

Its sad to see the embarrassing behaviour I saw in school from somali guys is now being seen by millions of people online.
It’s getting worse and the crazy thing is we are the ones who are shooting ourselves in the foot,I agree with you the image of Somali women is very positive they are praised for their beauty and modesty.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
It’s getting worse and the crazy thing is we are the ones who are shooting ourselves in the foot,I agree with you the image of Somali women is very positive they are praised for their beauty and modesty.
The only way to stop this behaviour is to have at least one good Somali male representation that isn’t known for being “funny”.

Somali guys always copy each other. Once they see one popular guy representing them well, they’ll wanna be like him.

The only way to stop this behaviour is to have at least one good Somali male representation that isn’t known for being “funny”.

Somali guys always copy each other. Once they see one popular guy representing them well, they’ll wanna be like him.
India has a large population what’s our excuse we don’t even crack 40 million but we move like we are 200 million online

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
India has a large population what’s our excuse we don’t even crack 40 million but we move like we are 200 million online
Wallahi it’s baffling. I think too many of the younger generation look for validation from others online but it’s weird because they constantly attach our ethnicity to everything they do. Somalis this Somalis that every day. Its like what Arabs do but they spread positivity about their people while Somalis do the complete opposite

Latest posts