🚨Breaking news! Israel bombs Yemen

I'm not shocked at all these people will pollute their own waters so of course they don't care about their cities being bombed to smithereens. They are suicidal!

Last edited:

World

VIP
You mean bombing Kafir Houthis 😂 kinda funny since the founder of their Shia supremacy was a Yemenite Jew called Abdallah ibn Saba the Paul of Tarsus of Christianity but for Islam.

Houthis destroyed Yemen and the people of the Sunnah and bring death and suffering, they provoked Israel for no reason and hide like the rats they where when retaliation comes so the Sunnis suffer.

Whenever Saudi tries to cleanse these Pests news and Irani propaganda love to say Yemen is being attacked just like now that Israel is attacking Yemen when in fact it’s Houthi territories and bases.
Let me guess, you support the ISIS terrorist attack in Oman against a Shia mosque this week?

Typical Salafi Zionist.

This ain’t smart, rocket and bombing game is locked down by Israel, there’ll be no support for the houthis when the Israelis begin these bombing runs and destroy critical infrastructure, zeal and fanaticism doesn’t do them no justice (even though I think they have ulterior motives)

i have feeling they’re only shooting these missiles to legitimise their government and Iran by default by fooling these reactionary and gullible Muslim laymen.

there’s nothing heroic about this

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
Let me guess, you support the ISIS terrorist attack in Oman against a Shia mosque this week?

Typical Salafi Zionist.
You're a low IQ, typical forum user. LOL. How did you link ISIS, who takfiri and rebel against Muslim rulers, to Salafiyyah which is the complete opposite? Do you not read what you type before you try to troll someone?

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣These pro-Russian idiots are so delusional, even Iran doesn't trust the Houthis with high grade weapons kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Russia would never arm Israel's enemies, a bunch of confused Assadists

This shit comical

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
U can't help others if u can't help yourselves, if these houthis were really as honourable as they claim they would help their people and try peace talk with the Sunnis and unite the country then maybe help others by going to war

Exploiting the Palestinian cause to cement and legitimize their power at the stalemate ground they find themselves at home, and get access to recognition abroad, this theater has virtually no effect or intention of alleviating the people Gaza.

World

VIP
🤣These pro-Russian idiots are so delusional, even Iran doesn't trust the Houthis with high grade weapons kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Russia would never arm Israel's enemies, a bunch of confused Assadists

This shit comical

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

The US has started building long range missile for Ukraine, and gave them permission hit inside Russia the past month.

It’s not Assadist propaganda, the US has same themselves that the Russians will be arming Houthis.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
The US has started building long range missile for Ukraine, and gave them permission hit inside Russia the past month.

It’s not Assadist propaganda, the US has same themselves that the Russians will be arming Houthis.

I will believe it when i see the results🤣you are forgetting Russia is run by oligarchs with kofi yare origin

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
You mean bombing Kafir Houthis 😂 kinda funny since the founder of their Shia supremacy was a Yemenite Jew called Abdallah ibn Saba the Paul of Tarsus of Christianity but for Islam.

Houthis destroyed Yemen and the people of the Sunnah and bring death and suffering, they provoked Israel for no reason and hide like the rats they where when retaliation comes so the Sunnis suffer.

Whenever Saudi tries to cleanse these Pests news and Irani propaganda love to say Yemen is being attacked just like now that Israel is attacking Yemen when in fact it’s Houthi territories and bases.
Shias are the only ones who fight and care about the Palestinians. The Sunni gulf countries are allied with the zionists. You should know who your true enemy is.

Trending