🚨Breaking news! Israel bombs Yemen

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
You have to give credit to the jews, their Intel are always top notch.
When it comes to South Lebanon, their intel seems pretty good. They have taken out many prominent members of Hizbollah in targeted assassinations, slowly weakening them. I think they will invade South Lebanon when they have weakened them enough.

When it comes to South Lebanon, their intel seems pretty good. They have taken out many prominent members of Hizbollah in targeted assassinations, slowly weakening them. I think they will invade South Lebanon when they have weakened them enough.
They can plan all day and have the best intel, but they will not outplay their destiny.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
They can plan all day and have the best intel, but they will not outplay their destiny.
It is foretold the jews will hide behind rocks and the rocks will reply and say there is a jew hiding behind me. The wrath of the muslims will be so huge even trees and rocks will speak for their safety and denounce the jew hiding. I think Israel is entering the end game of its apartheid. And it has nukes it wont go down easily without a fight. That will lead to big war even world war.

Shias are the only ones who fight and care about the Palestinians. The Sunni gulf countries are allied with the zionists. You should know who your true enemy is.

Shia's like Iran/Hezbollah support Palestine for geopolitical reasons, i'm uncertain if they do so for genuine solidarity or for religious reasons.

Many Sunni-majority nations align with the US-European axis, while entities such as Iran, Hezbollah, and the Houthis are associated with the Russian-Chinese axis.

Iran, for example sees Isreal as an American influence expansion , so it's also ideological.

You mean bombing Kafir Houthis 😂 kinda funny since the founder of their Shia supremacy was a Yemenite Jew called Abdallah ibn Saba the Paul of Tarsus of Christianity but for Islam.

Houthis destroyed Yemen and the people of the Sunnah and bring death and suffering, they provoked Israel for no reason and hide like the rats they where when retaliation comes so the Sunnis suffer.

Whenever Saudi tries to cleanse these Pests news and Irani propaganda love to say Yemen is being attacked just like now that Israel is attacking Yemen when in fact it’s Houthi territories and bases.
War ninyahow, Sunni Arabs, in particular gulf Arabs are the worst creatures. They only know how to kill Muslims and be puppets of the west and the Yahuuds that rules the west. Just look at the Saudis who are desperate to normalize with Al Yahuud, or the Emiratis who see stabbing their Arab Muslim Palestinian brothers in the back a small price to pay in order to be friends with Jews. They think the Jews will give them unlimited access to the west especially America if they be nice to Yahuud.

Anyway, I don't care about the stupid Arabs so long as Somalia is purged of Wahhabi idealogy which is an alien idiology and we once again embrace Somali nationalism and patriotism.

Last edited:
Shia's like Iran/Hezbollah support Palestine for geopolitical reasons, i'm uncertain if they do so for genuine solidarity or for religious reasons.

Many Sunni-majority nations align with the US-European axis, while entities such as Iran, Hezbollah, and the Houthis are associated with the Russian-Chinese axis.

Iran, for example sees Isreal as an American influence expansion , so it's also ideological.
Still better than Sunni wahhabi Arabs. Who only knows how to terrorize Muslims, especially non Arab Muslims and sucking Israel and America's ass.

It is evident to the general public that the Arab Sunni nations have a clear stance on this matter, making it irrelevant to the discussion. In contrast, the rafidhis manipulate and exploit the Palestinian cause for their own political project of greater Persia on the back of Shia peasants. While being responsible for significantly more atrocities than Israel.

Iran and Israel are two entities of the same coin that share a similarity. Also the Rafidhis do not represent Muslims. According to classical texts, they exhibit greater hypocrisy and unbelief than even the Jews.

Over the course of 1400 years, the Rafidhis have made no contributions to Islam. However, they have perpetuated detrimental activities that have hindered the expansion of Islam. History demonstrates how they have consistently supported the Crusaders, Mongols and the Western powers to thwart Ottoman expansion into Europe. In recent times, they have backed the US-led wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and supported the brutal assault on the Syrian people. It is foolish to believe that the rafidhis would come to the aid of the Palestinian cause after months of genocide, except a theatrical show for the gullible.

Still better than Sunni wahhabi Arabs. Who only knows how to terrorize Muslims, especially non Arab Muslims and sucking Israel and America's ass.

They care more about furthering their geo-political interests, its a flippin shame

Whats your thoughts what this Muslim intellectual said about it? He says ''It's countries acting like countries, its governments acting like governments'' when asked about why Arab countries don't intervene or have a plan for palestine , i am not sure i jive with it fully.

Trending