🚨Breaking news! Israel bombs Yemen

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
Exploiting the Palestinian cause to cement and legitimize their power at the stalemate ground they find themselves at home, and get access to recognition abroad, this theater has virtually no effect or intention of alleviating the people Gaza.
Wow Hope ! Someone with actual brain cells.

World

VIP
U can't help others if u can't help yourselves, if these houthis were really as honourable as they claim they would help their people and try peace talk with the Sunnis and unite the country then maybe help others by going to war
Honestly i think nothing brings more unity for arabs than fighting israel 🤣🤣

It’s like a 99 % success rate. Houthis are very happy today.

Let me guess, you support the ISIS terrorist attack in Oman against a Shia mosque this week?

Typical Salafi Zionist.
Warya you still haven't given me the source of your claim that I asked of you :comeon:

Ideally there's no difference between you and ISIS since y'all are kharajis when it comes in politics :)

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
Warya you still haven't given me the source of your claim that I asked of you :comeon:

Ideally there's no difference between you and ISIS since y'all are kharajis when it comes in politics :)
He is an imbecile; he doesn't even know there's no difference between him and ISIS. Both are Khariji.

ISIS is just the first category of Khariji, the revolutionaries, while his kind are the second, who are the sitters/keyboard warriors. Both seek the same goal.

Exploiting the Palestinian cause to cement and legitimize their power at the stalemate ground they find themselves at home, and get access to recognition abroad, this theater has virtually no effect or intention of alleviating the people Gaza.
They're doing that so ppl will focus on Gaza instead of demanding their basic needs and salaries that the Houthis haven't paid to public sector workers for over 6 to 7 years

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Ice T Coffee GIF by Law & Order

Israel was embarrassed the Houthis drone got through the other day and hit the centre of Tel Aviv. Most of the drones over the past 7 months were stopped by the USA central command. 7th October and This war are watershed moments for our understand of Israelis capabilities especially with regard to air and their ability to sustain a long war. Their economy is also immensely suffering. They’ve had to evacuate 70k people from the Lebanese border.

As for this attack against Houthi, it doesn’t really hurt the Houthis as they survived the Saudi campaign and most of their hardware is hidden anyway.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Why is Yemen (extremely poor and war-ridden) inviting further death and destruction upon itself?

I understand that the genocide in Palestine is a major driver for their actions, however, their first responsibility is to their people in Yemen

Common sense doesn’t exist in the Middle East.
All they know is booming and dictatorships.

World

VIP

👍🏾

You are a Pro-Ethiopian, Arab Bootlicker, Wahhabist, Zionist, Secessionist. Pick a struggle.

Trending