🚨 Breaking News! The leader of Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah, was targeted in the southern suburb of Beirut. It's still unclear whether he is💀or not

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
The guumaysi of Lebanon has commenced.
This coincides with the significant weakening of Hez.
They are no longer seen as a major threat.
Gaza 2.0 loading

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP

Deterrence is gone, the gloves are off. Now, innocent civilians will be massacred, and they will have no one to defend them.

Last edited:
When they're done with Lebanon, Yemen is next. They're implementing their agenda by force. I hope they're not backing the xabashi MoU, otherwise the Israelis will get what they want. They always do get what they want in this world.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
The assassination of Hassan Nasrallah is one more step towards the invasion of Lebanon and general war. France no longer counts on the ground. Netanyahu's crimes will continue since they are unpunished. The danger is extreme for the region and the world.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
When they're done with Lebanon, Yemen is next. They're implementing their agenda by force. I hope they're not backing the xabashi MoU, otherwise the Israelis will get what they want. They always do get what they want in this world.
Imagine if all Islamic countries would impose an embargo on Israel (no fly zone, no access the maritime borders/suez channel)

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
The Dahiya doctrine is in full effect

The Dahiya doctrine, or Dahya doctrine,[1] is an Israeli military strategy involving the large-scale destruction of civilian infrastructure in order to pressure hostile governments.[2] The doctrine was outlined by former Israel Defense Forces (IDF) Chief of General Staff Gadi Eizenkot. Israel colonel Gabi Siboni wrote that Israel "should target economic interests and the centers of civilian power that support the organization".[3] The logic is to harm the civilian population so much that they will then turn against the militants, forcing the enemy to sue for peace.[3][4]

The doctrine is named after the Dahieh neighborhood (also transliterated as Dahiyeh and Dahiya) of Beirut, where Hezbollah had its headquarters during the 2006 Lebanon War, and which was heavily damaged by the IDF.[2]

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
If Iran actually will stand up for its allies they need to utilise their full arsenal and capabilities, for the next month or so Israel must be in a state of shock and fear of Iranian reprisals and when the eventual revenge strike happens it must deal a devasting blow to Israeli political and millitary command.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Merely reporting :kobeok:

You'd think Yahya Sinwar was shown a dream of the future, detailing how the war would play out and escalate.