10 somali guys simping for madow girl

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This is obviously a tiktok content creator being cringy and the brothers laughing off her joke. Some of you lot clearly don’t go outside, especially the folks wanting an outrage here or twitter.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
I cant with the double standards, now if this was a bunch of somali women seated with a random non mahram🤷‍♀️ the amount of backlash and slander would be off the roof

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Have you watched the vid? No different from the South London girls stereotype tbh. Masculine and loud asf. Its not a Madoow thing.
You like quiet and reserved girls. I see 🤔 yea I agree moving loud in public is crass and unclassy. I dont shout but a lot of my family members are deaf so yea i shout sometimes but out of necessity.

This is a prime example of that somali boys never get attention from their parents or other people. Because no respectful person would be this glad to be in a tiktok with a practically naked woman.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
This is a prime example of that somali boys never get attention from their parents or other people. Because no respectful person would be this glad to be in a tiktok with a practically naked woman.
For shame! Kekeing with a gaalo qawan woman whilst wearing islamic attire! No haaya!

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP
This is obviously a tiktok content creator being cringy and the brothers laughing off her joke. Some of you lot clearly don’t go outside, especially the folks wanting an outrage here or twitter.
I don’t get the outrage either she is cute girl.
IMG_1224.png

attash

Amaan Duule
Why are you taking an issue with me spreading islamic advice? Unless you feel targeted?
Have you looked at strange men before? If yes, then you aren't really in a position to give "islamic advice".

If you are joking, then please refrain from joking with the deen.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Have you looked at strange men before? If yes, then you aren't really in a position to give "islamic advice".

If you are joking, then please refrain from joking with the deen.
That still doesnt disqualify me from pointing out whats haram. We are ordered to enjoin good and forbid evil, show me where it says we have to be perfect? No one is perfect. I dont go out of my way to look at them 🤷‍♀️

attash

Amaan Duule
That still doesnt disqualify me from pointing out whats haram. We are ordered to enjoin good and forbid evil, show me where it says we have to be perfect? No one is perfect. I dont go out of my way to look at them 🤷‍♀️
Did these guys go out of their way to look at this girl :comeon:

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Did these guys go out of their way to look at this girl :comeon:
ISLAMICALLY! They should not even be in the same room as her nevermind looking and talking to her and kekeing with her a naked woman! Im sorry but did the rules of Islam change overnight or is this some weird manifestation of male chauvinism bro solidarity from your side???

Trending

Latest posts