10 somali guys simping for madow girl

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Bro a gay madow nigga that's from Minnesota got attacked by incels for complementing xalimos :snoop:

These dudes need to be executed I'm tired of them. Imagine feeling threatened by a 4ft gay madow nigga :damn:. I hate these niggas
Well atleast your being consistent

Bro a gay madow nigga that's from Minnesota got attacked by incels for complementing xalimos :snoop:

These dudes need to be executed I'm tired of them. Imagine feeling threatened by a 4ft gay madow nigga :damn:. I hate these niggas
They’re losers :snoop:
There are some trolls writing hateful comments about Somali women and comparing them to Madow women on that tweet. I genuinely believe they don’t get attention in real life, so they resort to vicariously living through men who do

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Quotes on that tweet has shown me many of our people are socially inept.

AAs wondering why the fuds

attash

Amaan Duule
ISLAMICALLY! They should not even be in the same room as her nevermind looking and talking to her and kekeing with her a naked woman! Im sorry but did the rules of Islam change overnight or is this some weird manifestation of male chauvinism bro solidarity from your side???
You are allowed to be in the same room as a person from the opposite sex. Like I said, stop using the deen to troll.

Have you looked at strange men before? If yes, then you aren't really in a position to give "islamic advice".

If you are joking, then please refrain from joking with the deen.
Please come with that energy when it’s women being advised.

We have all seen the reaction of the bunch of Muslim girls sat at a table and a man came over and did the same thing.

Your gender were feral. So please advise them as well to not joke about the deen.

attash

Amaan Duule

We have all seen the reaction of the bunch of Muslim girls sat at a table and a man came over and did the same thing.

Your gender were feral. So please advise them as well to not joke about the deen.
Yes and there was a long thread where almost everyone agreed that it was reprehensible. Meanwhile, no one (but me) is pointing out @Mudug_gyal using the deen to troll. My style is that I do not say things that have already been said. If I want to make a post, I usually try to make a unique contribution to the thread.

I am not trying to attack her, I am just saying that she can make whatever point she is trying to make without resorting to exaggerating the deen.

This is the impact of social media on real life. Somalis have it the worst because they think every event random that happens with other Somalis is worthy of a marathon discussion.

In this case, I just see a woman being goofy and the brothers aren’t really giving much away. How did you deduce there is simping? How did Social media Somalis make this go viral?

As for this post, This is what happens when you start thinking everything interaction between opposite sexes is a sexual or flirtatious experience.

What I don’t like is how people just start recording for social media and they don’t even ask first.

Last edited:
Chilling with friends waiting for food. Some AA woman pull up and film some cringe clips on their phone. All of us awkwardly smile as she pans the camera around. Twitter Femcels proceed to lose their minds.

Did I get it right?

Kisame

Plotting world domination

At the end of the day it's obvious your avg Westernized Muslim nigga isn't haram policing or trying to mate guard random Muslim women. It's always incels, fobs, or dudes from back home. The rest of these dudes legit don't give AF.

It's a bad look to have a bunch of Somali women with their faces on their accounts crying about this tiktok. Especially since even ajnabis know damn well a shit load of Somali women make content for Ajnabi validation.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Yes and there was a long thread where almost everyone agreed that it was reprehensible. Meanwhile, no one (but me) is pointing out @Mudug_gyal using the deen to troll. My style is that I do not say things that have already been said. If I want to make a post, I usually try to make a unique contribution to the thread.

I am not trying to attack her, I am just saying that she can make whatever point she is trying to make without resorting to exaggerating the deen.
Whether I was trolling or not, it doesnt change the fact that those brothers were in wrong entertaining a non mahram woman. Subhanallah, you are not even the one bearing the brunt of my lecture yet you can’t help but feel offended. Imagine how muslim women feel then, policed and slandered 24/7. Probably can’t because men have empathy issues.

Also, even if they were smiling or flirting with her, it's absolutely normal for men to display attraction towards a woman. You 'simp' police, have the mentality of khaniisyo to me. Any kind action towards women, is denigrated, but it's cool to hang around with other men 24/7. Funniest of all, this behaviour was taught to you, by those khaniis devil worshipper rappers, who are chivalrous towards their boyfriends, and abusive towards women. I find it incredible, that so-called straight men, don't see that they act like closeted homosexuals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts