10 somali guys simping for madow girl

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Abayo we should be haram shaming them, or even shaming them for existing. This not the vibe.

This is obviously a tiktok content creator being cringy and the brothers laughing off her joke. Some of you lot clearly donโ€™t go outside, especially the folks wanting an outrage here or twitter.

I cant with the double standards, now if this was a bunch of somali women seated with a random non mahram๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ the amount of backlash and slander would be off the roof

Twitter is hilarious because why are xalimos trying to write think pieces about this situation. It's obvious the chick randomly joined their table while they were eating lunch.

AA women are pretty bold around attractive men.

Kisame

This is a prime example of that somali boys never get attention from their parents or other people. Because no respectful person would be this glad to be in a tiktok with a practically naked woman.
They were just being nice to this random lady.

Mudug_gyal

ู„ุง ุชูŽู‚ู’ู†ูŽุทููˆุง ู…ูู†ู’ ุฑูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุฉู ุงู„ู„ูŽู‘ู‡
VIP
Twitter is hilarious because why are xalimos trying to write think pieces about this situation. It's obvious the chick randomly joined their table while they were eating lunch.

Even if she did join their table islamically they are supposed to distance themselves from her by leaving the premises and they should lower their gaze. Not leering at her and kekeing.

Kisame

Even if she did join their table islamically they are supposed to distance themselves from her by leaving the premises and they should lower their gaze. Not leering at her and kekeing.

Tbh your doing way to much. These niggas literally didn't ask for this madow chick to join them.

The way y'all xalimos are reacting to this situation is hilarious. It's not even femcels hopping on burners to diss us. It's normal Somali women with their faces on their profile :mjkkk:

We got a bunch of xalimos that literally post on social media just for Ajnabi validation and most Somali men leave them alone. The only people bothered are incels, fobs, and niggas back home.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Tbh your doing way to much. These niggas literally didn't ask for this madow chick to join them.

The way y'all xalimos are reacting to this situation is hilarious. It's not even femcels hopping on burners to diss us. It's normal Somali women with their faces on their profile :mjkkk:

We got a bunch of xalimos that literally post on social media just for Ajnabi validation and most Somali men leave them alone. The only people bothered are incels, fobs, and niggas back home.
Just returning the same energy ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ im a hater im tired of hiding it.

Also, even if they were smiling or flirting with her, it's absolutely normal for men to display attraction towards a woman. You 'simp' police, have the mentality of khaniisyo to me. Any kind action towards women, is denigrated, but it's cool to hang around with other men 24/7. Funniest of all, this behaviour was taught to you, by those khaniis devil worshipper rappers, who are chivalrous towards their boyfriends, and abusive towards women. I find it incredible, that so-called straight men, don't see that they act like closeted homosexuals.
its not good. Nobody is saying be abusive to her but tell her to leave or leave yourself. laughing along with her etc and entertaining her is haram. This is from the deen, not "khaniis devil worshipper rappers"

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
ISLAMICALLY! They should not even be in the same room as her nevermind looking and talking to her and kekeing with her a naked woman! Im sorry but did the rules of Islam change overnight or is this some weird manifestation of male chauvinism bro solidarity from your side???
You are right. They shouldโ€™ve teleported out of that room. May Allah make us powerful enough to teleport out of situations like this

its not good. Nobody is saying be abusive to her but tell her to leave or leave yourself. laughing along with her etc and entertaining her is haram. This is from the deen, not "khaniis devil worshipper rappers"

I am specifically referring to the culture of calling everything 'simping', what it does, is make men uncomfortable with being themselves, in addition, it promotes the mistreatment of women.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
You are right. They shouldโ€™ve teleported out of that room. May Allah make us powerful enough to teleport out of situations like this
Yes they are supposed to get up and leave.

Mudug_gyal

VIP

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
I mean she's more attractive than 99% of somali females her age. So i can understand the simping.
Which Xalimo hurt your bro !

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

They're likely writing these think pieces in response to what trolls and incels say about Muslim women. However, I disagree with them using this group of men who are simply going about their own business to one-up the opposite gender. There was this thing recently with a group of Muslim women. A gay guy walked up to them and basically said, โ€œyโ€™all are bad bโ€™sโ€. It had Muslim men writing think pieces for days on end

Kisame

They're likely writing these think pieces in response to what trolls and incels say about Muslim women. However, I disagree with them using this group of men who are simply going about their own business to one-up the opposite gender. There was this thing recently with a group of Muslim women. A gay guy walked up to them and basically said, โ€œyโ€™all are bad bโ€™sโ€. It had Muslim men writing think pieces for days on end
Bro a gay madow nigga that's from Minnesota got attacked by incels for complementing xalimos :snoop:

These dudes need to be executed I'm tired of them. Imagine feeling threatened by a 4ft gay madow nigga :damn:. I hate these niggas

Trending

Latest posts