10 somali guys simping for madow girl

Can't say for sure. I just see some miskiin niggas awkwardly laughing off a chick hurling obscenities. Was she a rando that crashed their table or was she invited?

We didn’t wanna be in there

the guy next to her was me you can see that I told her to β€œ cut this behavior naya”

Too Much Crying GIF by Justin

Also, even if they were smiling or flirting with her, it's absolutely normal for men to display attraction towards a woman. You 'simp' police, have the mentality of khaniisyo to me. Any kind action towards women, is denigrated, but it's cool to hang around with other men 24/7. Funniest of all, this behaviour was taught to you, by those khaniis devil worshipper rappers, who are chivalrous towards their boyfriends, and abusive towards women. I find it incredible, that so-called straight men, don't see that they act like closeted homosexuals.

Mudug_gyal

Ω„Ψ§ ΨͺΩŽΩ‚Ω’Ω†ΩŽΨ·ΩΩˆΨ§ مِنْ Ψ±ΩŽΨ­Ω’Ω…ΩŽΨ©Ω Ψ§Ω„Ω„ΩŽΩ‘Ω‡
VIP
Also, even if they were smiling or flirting with her, it's absolutely normal for men to display attraction towards a woman. You 'simp' police, have the mentality of khaniisyo to me. Any kind action towards women, is denigrated, but it's cool to hang around with other men 24/7. Funniest of all, this behaviour was taught to you, by those khaniis devil worshipper rappers, who are chivalrous towards their boyfriends, and abusive towards women. I find it incredible, that so-called straight men, don't see that they act like closeted homosexuals.
Abayo we should be haram shaming them, or even shaming them for existing. This not the vibe.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Why are they in the presence of a woman??? Shouldnt they be lowering their gaze! πŸ‘Ή

Mudug_gyal

VIP
β€˜Alqamah ibn al-Huwayrith reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, β€œThe adultery of the two eyes is the lustful gaze.”
Al-Hasan reported: A man saw a woman he recognized from the time of ignorance, so he talked to her and then left her. He turned back to look at her, and as he was walking, a wall collapsed on him, leaving scars upon his face. He went to the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and told him about it. The Prophet said, β€œIf Allah intends goodness for His servant, He hastens his punishment in the world.”
The prophet ο·Ί said, β€œMay the curse of Allah be upon the one who casts evil glances and upon the one who presents him/herself to be looked at.”

BROTHERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Repent immediately…

attash

Amaan Duule
β€˜Alqamah ibn al-Huwayrith reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, β€œThe adultery of the two eyes is the lustful gaze.”
Al-Hasan reported: A man saw a woman he recognized from the time of ignorance, so he talked to her and then left her. He turned back to look at her, and as he was walking, a wall collapsed on him, leaving scars upon his face. He went to the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and told him about it. The Prophet said, β€œIf Allah intends goodness for His servant, He hastens his punishment in the world.”
The prophet ο·Ί said, β€œMay the curse of Allah be upon the one who casts evil glances and upon the one who presents him/herself to be looked at.”

BROTHERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Repent immediately…
Are you being serious?

Mudug_gyal

VIP