1500s - The Somali century

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
All lands controlled by Ajuuran Imamnate/Mogadishu Sultanate & The Adal Empire at it's peak.

The true Somaliweyn

Screenshot_20240326_205215_Google_Earth.jpg

Khaemwaset

VIP
Wllhi we xooged the whole of east Africa, we would have done more had these cadaans not intervened.
Bro during that Time Somalis owned Hararghe and Bale and were expanded westwards. Our race bordered and battled Amhara to the west and pushed into bantu lands in the south. Xoog walahi.

Somalis sent out expeditions yo northern Madagascar to get gold mines. Somali merchants founded a trade city called Sofala in Mozambique. We have fallen so hard it's amazing.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Bro during that Time Somalis owned Hararghe and Bale and were expanded westwards. Our race bordered and battled Amhara to the west and pushed into bantu lands in the south. Xoog walahi.

Somalis sent out expeditions yo northern Madagascar to get gold mines. Somali merchants founded a trade city called Sofala in Mozambique. We have fallen so hard it's amazing.
I’ll return us to our former glory, wait a couple years sxb.

attash

Amaan Duule
All lands controlled by Ajuuran Imamnate/Mogadishu Sultanate & The Adal Empire at it's peak.

The true Somaliweyn

View attachment 322567
We did not control all of that bruh :mjlol:

The Adal Sultanate controlled waqooyiga, parts of galbeed, Abyssinia, and Suakin at its height. They did not the inland areas of Sudan to the extant that you showed. Ajuuraan controlled the inland parts of koonfur up to Qelaafe; the Benaadir coast from Mareeg to the mouth of the Jubba were under its direct control or vassalship. They did not control the Swahili coast. Sofala may have been founded by Somalis, but there isn't any evidence for them being affiliated with Ajuuraan.

And all of Madagascar.... :dead:

Also what's with your profile pic? How are you gonna thirst over waifus in Ramadan :ohlord:

When people claim that cushitic nationalists are more sane then us ana arabs i'll have this thread in mind
I am glad that you have joined the ana arab movement. Our first gaal ana arab, we are truly making great progress with the zoos! :rejoice:

Though I find it presumptuous for you to assume yourself the title of Amir. With Hamzza and @Cush having been slain and Al Adnani being retired, that leaves only me as the rightful Amir of the ana arab da'wah. I expect your full obedience. :gaasdrink:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿

The Adal Sultanate controlled waqooyiga, parts of galbeed, Abyssinia, and Suakin at its height. They did not the inland areas of Sudan to the extant that you showed. Ajuuraan controlled the inland parts of koonfur up to Qelaafe; the Benaadir coast from Mareeg to the mouth of the Jubba were under its direct control or vassalship. They did not control the Swahili coast. Sofala may have been founded by Somalis, but there isn't any evidence for them being affiliated with Ajuuraan.

Also what's with your profile pic? How are you gonna thirst over waifus in Ramadan :ohlord:

I am glad that you have joined the ana arab movement. Our first gaal ana arab, we are truly making great progress with the zoos! :rejoice:

Though I find it presumptuous for you to assume yourself the title of Amir. With Hamzza and @Cush having been slain and Al Adnani being retired, that leaves only me as the rightful Amir of the ana arab da'wah. I expect your full obedience. :gaasdrink:
Wait Al Adnani has been banned? 🤣

The Adal Sultanate controlled waqooyiga, parts of galbeed, Abyssinia, and Suakin at its height. They did not the inland areas of Sudan to the extant that you showed.
They kinda did, futuh talks about imam conquering kasala and doing raids on nubians.
They did not control the Swahili coast.
Yeah not affiliated with ajurans but you can find sources of somalis ruling some parts of the swahili coast.
And all of Madagascar....
:trumpsmirk:

Khaemwaset

VIP

These are all Somali